Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

hi guys!! i’m hoping someone is looking for tickets to lana’s fenway show. i bought 4, but only ended up needing 2- so i have 2 extra. i want to sell them for exactly what i bought them for and i can show the receipt. they’re floor a7. i’ve never used this site before so i have no idea if u can like dm me or something but if u can dm me!!! or my instagram is isabellamendelovici plz dm me there🩷

10 hours ago, Bluelake said:

You know what I’d love to hear live again? Burning Desire :point:

Omg, imagine a more intense version, her band would kill it, and there would be the pole dancers and everything :trisha:

I know that she won't play it but I'd really like to see When The World War on the setlist, she would kill it with the choreo and vocals! And the lyrics have choreo too! And the world is currently fucked up as well...

url%5D

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

I know that she won't play it but I'd really like to see When The World War on the setlist, she would kill it with the choreo and vocals! And the lyrics have choreo too! And the world is currently fucked up as well...

I need her to only do 2 songs from btd but add another paradise song

edit: also add high by the beach

Based on what the local news is saying, the high in Boston on Thursday is going to be 96 degrees. For those getting there on the early side, Fenway has very few covered seats... only the grandstand. Please, be safe. That kind of sun and heat can f you up in a hurry.

On 6/15/2024 at 10:39 AM, Embach said:

she actually sang this the last time she came to Boston in 2018 at TD Garden. I still have video of it. The vocals were absolutely insane live for this song. 

faSE.gif

10 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s seriously unfair that she whipped out flip side for 1 show. What was that about?? Was she struggling with the vocals? 

If she was struggling to singing it a bit why not pitch it down a bit?

21 hours ago, The Chef said:

Based on what the local news is saying, the high in Boston on Thursday is going to be 96 degrees. For those getting there on the early side, Fenway has very few covered seats... only the grandstand. Please, be safe. That kind of sun and heat can f you up in a hurry.

for someone reason i havent been able to like posts but YES as someone from mass, the humidity is wicked high here. it's going to be very HOT, i'm gonna look up rules for what's allowed in at fenway. but please drink lots of WATER

^ and stay on a full stomach. if youre allowed to bring in an empty water bottle, fill it up there and bring a big one so it lasts long. Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses! stay safe and im so excited. if it does get postponed hopefully its on a safer day weather wise but i understand some ppl have booked hotels and bought plane tickets already so idk