Elle

Lana announces USA Tour

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

Looks like a stadium tour may be happening after all with an alleged confirmed date in Mexico -

:oprah4:

♡ 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓭𝓼 ♡

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I figured she would go to Mexico and make up those two canceled dates, I wonder if she really means she is doing a full tour or just going to make up those two dates

exactly I figure she's making up those two dates and possibly playing one or more of the South American Primavera Sounds.. I really don't see her doing a full tour but who knows

17 minutes ago, Elle said:

Looks like a stadium tour may be happening after all with an alleged confirmed date in Mexico -

we met lana in nyc & she said stadium tour is coming (confirmed mexico) & they are “working” on releasing more lizzy grant songs pic.twitter.com/XJPtkIAuaz

— la la 🐰 (@lanaeviltwin) June 13, 2024

:trisha: I’m glad she might be going to Mexico they deserve those shows <3 hope she adds some more. Is this person actually trustworthy though 

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

8 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

exactly I figure she's making up those two dates and possibly playing one or more of the South American Primavera Sounds.. I really don't see her doing a full tour but who knows

She 100% has to come to Latin America. Rumors for Lollapalooza and Primavera Sound have been way too heavy for the past few years and we are literally dying lol. Those 2 canceled Mexico shows + Primavera would be ideal in November. Also we had Lolla 2020 canceled (due to covid ofc) so we really miss her.

A stadium tour is my only hope of her coming to Australia. She’s too big for festivals, arenas, any stage that I know of. I feel like she could sell out a stadium but I just don’t know if there’s THAT many big Lana fans but it would for sure still sell out because of the summertime sadness listeners which is an advantage for me

3 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

A stadium tour is my only hope of her coming to Australia. She’s too big for festivals, arenas, any stage that I know of. I feel like she could sell out a stadium but I just don’t know if there’s THAT many big Lana fans but it would for sure still sell out because of the summertime sadness listeners which is an advantage for me

There is definitely more tnan enough demand for lana in Australia. I would not doubt it she could sell out multiple shows here. 

10 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

She 100% has to come to Latin America. Rumors for Lollapalooza and Primavera Sound have been way too heavy for the past few years and we are literally dying lol. Those 2 canceled Mexico shows + Primavera would be ideal in November. Also we had Lolla 2020 canceled (due to covid ofc) so we really miss her.

She better do a side show too cuz i'm not paying for another festival set, we are ready for the real thing, she could literally have 5 dates in a row in each country and they all would be sold out lol

8nl2OpX.png

why does she refuse to do her own shows/tour and only seems to want to do fests. fests are fun but they are so expensive, more fans would come out to her own shows

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎