rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

12 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I'm always really interested in the difference between the Lanaboards reception of a song vs. the general public reception of a song. Tough is doing so well on streaming and with more casual listeners (and TikTok stans), but a lot of people on LB have already moved on because of the new leaks

i think a big reason is people on LB for example, love her so much is for her songwriting. It doesn't seem like she was involved in that process that much seeing how many other writers there were. There's also a good portion of stans who are not into rap or quavo, which I can understand. The general public loves catchy bops so i knew it would do well with people outside the fandom.

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

12 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I'm always really interested in the difference between the Lanaboards reception of a song vs. the general public reception of a song. Tough is doing so well on streaming and with more casual listeners (and TikTok stans), but a lot of people on LB have already moved on because of the new leaks

maybe it's a bit deceptive, because many people are hearing the song for the first time and fans have probably listened to it several times already

I think important is the replay value, i.e. how many people will still want to listen to the song in a week or two