Elle

Lana and Jeremy Dufrene attending Karen Elson’s wedding at Electric Lady Studios in New York City - September 7th, 2024

I really like this dress. She does look happy, and I’m genuinely glad for that, in its own realm.

As for everything with her new beau, I’ve reached a limit. I had a hard time for a bit post-Judah Smith on Ocean, because it was clear that this was someone she actually/actively supported, and felt okay promoting to her largely queer fanbase. Now dating a post-insurrection Trump/P25 supporter, among the other abhorrent things he posted about, while insisting to the fans that he’s actually kind/smart/caring?? It’s fucking wild, and a hard sell, as a queer woman living in the US.

Despite what some people here want to say, it’s a lot deeper than fans just not liking her new bf. Lana sold her political views to us (no shade, it’s her right!) through her art, and people are allowed to comment on the disparity between the words and her actions.