YourGirl666

Create your own DIY fake unleaked Lana Del Rey song/demo + fake info drops!

22 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

FAKE INFO POST REGARDING THE FAKE SCRAPPED BTD EXPANDED EDITION. THIS IS FAKE DONT COME FOR ME :pout:

1. Kill Kill with both The Ocean first verse and production similar to Blue Jeans was heavily considered for the reissue not sure if it was ever recorded tho.

2. Hollywood (Then titled Alive Again) was originally written after BTD was released and the mentioned demo above was going to be on the tracklist before Paradise (her magnus opas) was conceived.

3. Serial Killer rework does exist and was considered for the expanded edition but its barely different vocally and production wise it's unfinished.

4. Contrary to popular belief, Damn You and Hollywood's Dead were never going to be apart of the expanded edition they were just reworked by Emilie and Lana for fun.

5. French Restaurant was on an early expanded edition tracklist but I believe nothing ever came of it.

6. There's a cover of Fade Into You that was recorded for the expanded edition that even Mazy star (hope i spelled that correctly) loved but it was scrapped along with the expanded edition.

Omggg these are actually great, I'll include fake info drops in the title too lol

Fake Honeymoon sessions tea for y'all cause we're dry af!

1. Title track was originally writen for UV and was similar to the BBC live version + Ave Maria + Cruel World. Very creepy and dark but beautiful. Demo was produced by Dan Auerbach.

2. There's another Your Girl version, considered for HM and produced by Rick Nowels that sounds similar production wise to Your Girl but softer and with new vocals and structure (features the organ stem from the fake edit)

3. The album was supposed to be a double concept album with a draft looking like this

1. Honeymoon

2. Freak Like Me

3. California

4. Beautiful People

5. Come With Me

6. Groupie Love

7. Paradise

8. Hallelujah

9. Say Yes to Heaven

10. Crazy For You

11. Black Magic Stars

Burn Norton

13. Pink Flamingos

14. Art Deco

15. God Knows

16. Your Girl

17. Soft Ice Cream

18. Violet Sings The Blues

19. Hollywood's Dead (2015 Rework)

20. The Blackest Day

21. Gloomy Sunday

22. Cry Kill Die

23. Dead to Me

24. 24 Hours

lord this forum is so dry 

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

On 9/15/2024 at 8:19 PM, DYKTTAHOLB said:

Funeral Pyre (6:32) Ultraviolence sessions

Written in a psychedelic (in an LSD induced trip) hallucination, a scrapped concept detailing the death of a loved one around the time of a failed wedding (Fine China). Uses a church/funeral organ piano as the main instrument with additional percussion with and heavy drums and a deeply buried/muffled electric guitar. Includes an instrumental break of approximately 2 and a half minutes of growing intensity before the bridge kicks in full of emotions at about the 4:38 mark. The final vocal line is echoed into a fade out. Meant to be the closing track of a standard edition. For deluxe versions, the fade out is exchanged for a crossfade with the following song. 

Valley of Forgotten Roses (4:11) Ultraviolence sessions / Honeymoon sessions

Deluxe track 1 following Funeral Pyre. Written inspired by a dream following the memory of the person who passed away (as detailed in the above concept) using the "valley of Forgotten Roses" as a way to describe the feeling of forgetting each memory (each rose) of said dead person (valley = vast quantity). Slightly more upbeat than Funeral Pyre, similar sound but it's more consistent rather than a gradual growth in intensity. The organ piano is toned down a few notches, the electric guitar is traded for an acoustic guitar and is not muffled/buried. Later revisited for a Honeymoon "redux" version a la Driving in Cars with Boys 2014 version for a tour mix.

I might write some lyrics for these, I really like this idea :oop:

13 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

We're basically brainstorming someone's imaginary discography 

I do this for my own imaginary discography lol my phone's notes app is full of tracklists lol

4 minutes ago, DYKTTAHOLB said:

I do this for my own imaginary discography lol my phone's notes app is full of tracklists lol

Omggggg come to Brazilllllllllll (this is actually a great way to spend your time, even if you don't really write the songs, just create concepts and make the albums with artworks, moodboards and stuff)

Flame Colored Paradise (3:56) Tropico sessions

A bright, epic orchestral piece reminiscent of Young and Beautiful, similar lyrics to Velvet Crowbar. The song ends with a gradually approaching climax where it ends very loud and abruptly. 

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Omggggg come to Brazilllllllllll (this is actually a great way to spend your time, even if you don't really write the songs, just create concepts and make the albums with artworks, moodboards and stuff)

I do save images for artwork concepts. I recently discovered the Lana AI thread and saved a bunch

Edited by DYKTTAHOLB

On 9/15/2024 at 10:31 AM, Embach said:

"Bitch" (2009/2010)

A concept demo of "She's Not Me", where the slow guitar intro (from that final one) plays majority of the song.

Ah you think just like Lana

7 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

Ah you think just like Lana

Interesting...:um2:

7 hours ago, DYKTTAHOLB said:

I used to do it as well, I had 1 EP and 7 albums with all the tracks, titles and descriptions with all the layout planned - which singles are released and when are they released, when are the albums released and what will be the cover art and music videos + visual movies. If I had actual talent in songwriting and production and if I had the right budget, I'd actually do and start releasing them. I stopped doing these concepts last year, my brain probably said stop.

2.gif

12 hours ago, Embach said:

Interesting...:um2:

I used to do it as well, I had 1 EP and 7 albums with all the tracks, titles and descriptions with all the layout planned - which singles are released and when are they released, when are the albums released and what will be the cover art and music videos + visual movies. If I had actual talent in songwriting and production and if I had the right budget, I'd actually do and start releasing them. I stopped doing these concepts last year, my brain probably said stop.

Awe rip

if you have the talent for it, why'd you stop?

1 minute ago, DYKTTAHOLB said:

Awe rip

if you have the talent for it, why'd you stop?

But I don't have the talent, that's the thing. If I was talented + had all other good reasons then I'd do it. But last year I lowkey went through a change and I became "alienated" from songwriting and out of blue I just stopped doing these concepts, I'm starting to forget the titles of those imaginary songs as well, so yeah.

2.gif

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Miss America (2007)-

Re-Uses the verses of the trash magic demo with a brand new chorus. Produced by Steve mertens

Hollywood Hills (2011)-

Produced by Peter Ibsen. Similar to off to the races

Isn't the first demo version titled Miss America?

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Actually a misatributation from the song that shares the verses

Hide contents

In the fake world that dosent exist

Not really misattribution since it was titled Miss America in the OG file for the March 2007 Demo Album