Sign in to follow this  
Liz Taylor Blues

Who are you and what are you doing in the LanaVerse?

In the Lana verse I at the edge of a forest in a lil cottage, not too far from the nearest town over but far enough where the only visible human landmarks are paved trails and a powerline valley sorta vibe. 

I mainly work on my main job as a video editor/ colour grader for indie movies at home and then have a part time job at a gas station. After my shifts I buy a Diet Coke and ceaser salad and a bag of salted hula hoops and hang out with my friends and do the simple things. Lots of baggy tops/sweaters and leather jackets (and blue jeans ofc) and I never take off my converse. I’d also have an old SoundCloud that where I post shitty demos every 3 months with my out of tune guitar. The songs sound questionable but all my friends say it’s the realest shit they’ve heard. 

Though I’m happy I always wish I took my education further and made something of myself and ran away from home with my secret high school lover to New York to forge the life we always wanted. 

Every now and then you’ll find me at a festival, or wandering the forest blasting I talk to Jesus and pawn shop blues. I have an old withering American flag in hung up in my room and underneath a record player with vintage jazz records that I never really listen to but stare at them wishing I was the type of person who could enjoy them

im gonna stop rambling this is so fun!

ethel-cain-hayden.gif