Beemo

Grimes

I'm kinda mad that we have to wait until October (4 months) to get the whole thing at once when it sounds like she already finished it a long time ago. I'm also mad that she's doing a surprise release of it all at once because that means I'm going to have to wait another 2+ months for the vinyl edition

that means I'm going to have to wait another 2+ months for the vinyl edition

I hope she does something cool for the vinyl. I know the album is supposed to be fairy related so i think a translucent mystical bluish purple would be really pretty  :teehee: kinda like this (its the best photo i could find describing the color i wanted...)

blue-violet_sky.jpg

Demos_copy.png

I'm just afraid because the only songs I really LOVE from her are

Genesis

Oblivion

REALiTi

Entropy

Go

so I guess I'm basic af with my Grimes taste but I just doubt she'll still be doing stuff in this sound anymore

I used to feel the same way when i first got into her. Halfaxa is definitely a hard album to get in to. Geidi Primes even harder. I recommend if you want to like that sound then just sit there and listen to the album when doing random tasks and take in the album. My favs on Halfaxa are Sagrad, World Princess, Dream Fortress, and My Sister Says The Saddest Things. Im guessing her new album is going to have the strings like in Geidi Primes but with some hifi magicalness like in halfaxa combined with beautiful layered vocals like in Visions.

Demos_copy.png

I used to feel the same way when i first got into her. Halfaxa is definitely a hard album to get in to. Geidi Primes even harder. I recommend if you want to like that sound then just sit there and listen to the album when doing random tasks and take in the album. My favs on Halfaxa are Sagrad, World Princess, Dream Fortress, and My Sister Says The Saddest Things. Im guessing her new album is going to have the strings like in Geidi Primes but with some hifi magicalness like in halfaxa combined with beautiful layered vocals like in Visions.

This is so accurate, what I did was listen to her while playing Video Games, legit the best thing in the world.

Nice Halfaxa fave tracks, I stan

:smokes:

This is so accurate, what I did was listen to her while playing Video Games, legit the best thing in the world.

Nice Halfaxa fave tracks, I stan

I listen to her discography all the time while playing old nintendo games omg. I stan too haha (wish i could've saw her during the tour but courtney was still awesome.)

Demos_copy.png

I'm disgusted at the number of people that dislike her. I mean, what is there to dislike? Her music has a very angelic feel to it, she produces/writes her songs by herself (with few exceptions), and her voice sounds really good. I always use her music to purge my thoughts and emotions; it's extremely cathartic.

I understand that everybody has their own preferences, but at least don't be hateful/disrespectful

EDIT: I forgot to mention she has very abstract drawings and all of her album/single artworks are drawn by her.

I'm disgusted at the number of people that dislike her. I mean, what is there to dislike? Her music has a very angelic feel to it, she produces/writes her songs by herself (with few exceptions), and her voice sounds really good. I always use her music to purge my thoughts and emotions; it's extremely cathartic.

I understand that everybody has their own preferences, but at least don't be hateful/disrespectful

EDIT: I forgot to mention she has very abstract and all of her album/single artworks are drawn by her.

could not agree more. someone not liking an artist doesn't mean the artist isn't valid, talented, hardworking, deserving, etc. people are fucked up.

I'm just afraid because the only songs I really LOVE from her are

Genesis

Oblivion

REALiTi

Entropy

Go

so I guess I'm basic af with my Grimes taste but I just doubt she'll still be doing stuff in this sound anymore

yeeaahh, same

lABVyGE.png

I bought Entropy the day it went up on itunes without previewing it first and it still only has like 4 plays, so I'm cool with anything that doesnt sound like that :\ The entirety of Visions is great though and Geidi Primes and Halfaxa would probably be good if I actually tried to get into them.