Beemo

Grimes

So glad I found Grimes recently, her music is amazing and I have had Visions and Art Angels on constant repeat for about a month. It has been soooo long since I have found an artist like this that I love 99% of what they put out! With most other artists, I find they always have a heap of weaker tracks in terms of musicality and level of artisticness. But with Grimes, everything is just pure perfection: the videos are authentic and creative and the music is otherworldly.

I haven't really gotten into her other albums yet although I haven't listened to them all the way through, but I hope to soon.

My favourite tracks so far are Butterfly, Go, Kill V. Maim, Laughing and Not Being Normal, Genesis, Oblivion, Nightmusic, Symphonia, Pin, Flesh Without Blood and Realiti, although they're all amazing!!

Tried using the Nightmusic instrumental to filter out a rough a cappella track to transcribe the lyrics. They're still incoherent though :rip:

The opening line sounds something like "Jimmy, Jimmy understand that love can always make a man (mumbles)" but who the fuck knows lmao

MkWI4Ns.png