Deleted User

Tove Lo

I have her set from Bonnaroo in HD, gonna work on ripping the audio at some point

still working on it, the audio track doesn't match up with the video so I'm trying another DL

BzhmW.png

UhmMMMM

can we talk about how Tove Lo performed at the ARTPOP release party in Stockholm back in 2013 tho?

https://instagram.com/p/gu8UvSy4Kn/

https://instagram.com/p/gXoYMbJMED/

i'd actually kill for a studio version of this mash-up. she totally slayed it!

I saw that snippit last year. There's no doubt that she's talented and it would be amazing to hear her full version of that. She sounds great.

Idk, I would rather talk about the fact that I'm gonna need her to step it up. I'm f'ing bored with her right now. You would think this era is over because it feels like it's just come to a screeching halt. I know Timebomb's add date isn't for another week, but I'm bored! Like I know she's been doing shows and festivals, which is nice for other people, but she's missing a lot of people. Even her North America tour is leaving out a huge chunk of North America. Ugh....

I saw that snippit last year. There's no doubt that she's talented and it would be amazing to hear her full version of that. She sounds great.

Idk, I would rather talk about the fact that I'm gonna need her to step it up. I'm f'ing bored with her right now. You would think this era is over because it feels like it's just come to a screeching halt. I know Timebomb's add date isn't for another week, but I'm bored! Like I know she's been doing shows and festivals, which is nice for other people, but she's missing a lot of people. Even her North America tour is leaving out a huge chunk of North America. Ugh....

She's almost a year into the album campaign...

I'd expect some more UK stuff before she goes and works on album 2

BzhmW.png

She's done a lot on album 2 already.

lABVyGE.png

I'm not even talking about her 2nd album, I'm talking about her promo now. She dropped the Timebomb video (it was kinda boring) and then crickets.

She's done a lot on album 2 already.

How do you know?

I'm not even talking about her 2nd album, I'm talking about her promo now. She dropped the Timebomb video (it was kinda boring) and then crickets.

How do you know?

because when you're that far into an album campaign, it's solely touring and minimal promo 

BzhmW.png

How do you know?

Well, when I asked her back in April about what she had done for the next one, she said that she had written a lot of songs and that she had some done in the studio. And that was 3 months ago. She's been in the studio back in Stockholm a few times since that.

lABVyGE.png

I have only heard 2 song of Tove's and really like her voice and the songs.

(Habits and Talking body). (actually both were introduced to me, from TV talk shows.. good promo)

Any other similarly great songs of Tove's y'all can recommend me listen to? I think i may like her alot.

(I'll youtube her when i have more time..)

(Habits and Talking body). (actually both were introduced to me, from TV talk shows.. good promo)

Any other similarly great songs of Tove's y'all can recommend me listen to? I think i may like her alot.

Dead And Gone, Thousand Miles, Crave 

not on drugs, timebomb, my gun. all of Queen of the Clouds is good. i love her energy in the live clips i've seen. missed her when she was at SXSW and she's not at ACL so no live shows for me til next tour