Sign in to follow this  
Jazzmin

Alizée

and hell, she got divorced? :lmao:

Indeed she did. Alizée's male fans (so 99% of 'em) would absolutely hammer Jeremy so when she got divorced, it was well-known news among them.

I think if they would do more European promo also more people would notice her new stuff. I am sure they would sell out tickets for small venues all over in Europe.

I know, shame on them :crying4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADuHPdsutw0

This is what I call pure perfection.

And the wind I know it’s cold

You should thank Lilly for being so talented, not me, but you're welcome anyway. You definitely ought to watch Alizée dancing at the DALS show - if you want to, you find the videos here. If you see them, you will have no doubts why this girl has won!

And those vids I've posted before remind me of En Concert, tbh.

1898066_671811959543362_1196769163_n.jpg

That's true ^^ . Alizée is a blonde now and when it comes to my personal opinion, she looks pretty.

But what's more important and what's the reason why I refreshed this thread is that Alizée is due to release her new single Blonde on March 18, this year (sic!).

Hoping it turns out good cause I'm worried the lyrics won't be as clever as of her previous songs. But we'll see, after all, it's only few days left before its release...

1898066_671811959543362_1196769163_n.jpg

That's true ^^ . Alizée is a blonde now and when it comes to my personal opinion, she looks pretty.

But what's more important and what's the reason why I refreshed this thread is that Alizée is due to release her new single Blonde on March 18, this year (sic!).

Hoping it turns out good cause I'm worried the lyrics won't be as clever as of her previous songs. But we'll see, after all, it's only few days left before its release...

T O T A L L Y unexpected.

I don't want her songs to be in english, though...

I don't want her songs to be in english, though...

Have I missed something and she said the song will be in English?

This cover reminds me of Britney's "Femme Fatale", the title kinda announces a light song where lyrics don't matter, I mean, kinda a song about banal things, not feeling. She also said that the album is going to have more "dance songs" which also leaves me rather pessimistic. Of course, I'm not against good "dance" songs, I looove listening to most Alizée or Mylène remixes. Or even see how the situation with "Moi... Lolita" was - in 2000 many people were dancing to this song in clubs and still the song, both in its melody, both in its lyrics, is a masterpiece. Here I get Britney associations and in my imagination "Blonde" is a French version of cheap "I don't wanna go-oh-oh-oh". Or maybe just another "Oui... mais non".

Generally, she's singing about Madonna, Marilyn Monroe and she (Alizée) being all blonde and blonde being cool.

I'm kinda annoyed by the way she's ending every line with "BLONDE", as if her listener were too stupid and she needed to repeat it to them over and over again.

Me and other Polish Alizée fans have been trying to get Alizée's single played on a popular, mainstream Polish radio. It is not on the very top list yet but it may be added to if enough requests are sent :) . So we need as many requests as possible! It'd be nice if you could help.

No need to register :) . All you have to do is:

1. Go to Radio ZET's website - http://www.radiozet.pl/Programy/Lista-Przebojow-Radia-ZET

2. Look at the path "Lista propozycji". Next to "Wykonawca" type in: "Alizée"

3. Next to "Utwor" type in: "Blonde". Now it should look like this:

blondealizee_zps2191d619.png

4. Done? Click that blue button saying "Zglos propozycje do listy".

dziekujemy_zpscbfe1d18.png

That means your request has been sent :) .

Thank you in advance!

Try this or that.

Thanks for your efforts!

The first one needs to take hours to load & always stops, and the second one doesn't work for German ones due to GEMA. :lmao:

Still need to search the WWW for that vid ...

-----------------------------------------------------

I love:

121.jpg?w=625&h=390

@ Shit, at least I tried ;/

On the whole, you Germans got my honest sympathies. I've been seeing how often German fans were refused the access to vids and indeed it really sucks.