lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

'After the surprising announcement of her upcoming album UltraviolenceLana Del Rey plans to promote the record with a North American Tour!'

http://youthandhysteria.wordpress.com/?s=lana+del+rey

-----------------------------------

I am sorry, but is this Lana rehearsing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT_V3rH6wog

You tube Link doesn't work ??

No Never, I don't play with your poor soul ....  It's official, in sweetlife festival ( Maryland), they tweet " Lana Del Rey will perform her new album during the sweetlife festival, It's not a joke. I can't wait !

I don't think artists send the venues their set lists months in advance, they're just trying to promote the festival. If she doesn't perform the album, Lana fans should ask for their money back tbh, false advertising.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Have you guys seen Dan Auerbach interview? 

“It’s a monster. It’s a sonic monster. It’s beautiful. I can’t wait for people to hear it. (…)

[is it that sort of similar kind of widescreen cinematic feel to it?] It does, but even more so, you know I think a lot of her first record was just kind of, you know, was in the box, recorded, but this is a 7-piece band with her singing live in the studioo so there’s some kind of, uh, really magic, magical moments that we got to capture on tape, and, uh, you know, the kind of thing that you just can’t duplicate with, uh, Pro Tools kind of recording, you know what I mean? It’s a different thing for her even though her personality is still definitely there and shines through.”

yes, and gives me more thirsty  :horror:

tumblr_mu23eoC2GO1rfsim9o9_500.gif

STILL NO F**KING NEWS?

MTE  :pft:

Should we twitter bomb Rob and Lana?  :ohmy:

I know, worst f-ing idea ever, but I'm desperate...  :crying2:

@ robgrantdotcom @ lanadelrey #NewsOnUltraviolenceNow

:smokes3:

Honestly it's sorta encouraging that she's taking her time with releasing this record... I mean with a fan base as petulant and needy as hers it's a risky move because as we can see people are already becoming impatient with her slow pace but if she's waiting so long she's obviously got something AMAZING up her sleeve... The interview with Aurbach only further encourages me and I'm sure although right now we're all biting our nails in anticipation 2014 will go down in history as Lana Del Rey's finest hour (well year, really but you know what I mean)

Although obviously If we don't get SOME new material in the North American tour I'm going to blow my brains out with impatience but still....