Sign in to follow this  
cashcomesquick

Lana's music as copy of my life

This is weird and I don't even know where to start.

Well, first of all, I can relate to Lana's music so easily because of certain reasons.

Songs like OTTR are like a description of my own life. I'm in love with an about 20 years older man, so he's kind of my sugar daddy. He drives a Bugatti, does cocaine, drinks expensive alcohol. I know that's nothing to cherish but it's funny that she writes songs which fit like 99% to my life.

This is weird and I don't even know where to start.

Well, first of all, I can relate to Lana's music so easily because of certain reasons.

Songs like OTTR are like a description of my own life. I'm in love with an about 20 years older man, so he's kind of my sugar daddy. He drives a Bugatti, does cocaine, drinks expensive alcohol. I know that's nothing to cherish but it's funny that she writes songs which fit like 99% to my life.

I guess it's good that you have something to relate to. It feels awful feeling like you're the only person who has ever been in a situation like that.

i am nothing and should be everything

I can: 19, male.

Stone me!

I wont stone you. You can live your life in the way you want. But it really suprises me that you are actually a boy. I thought sugar daddies were more of the thing of young lolita girls. 

I didn't even know that I would be into men till I met him.

Well thats ackward. But I guess it depends whether you are with him for money and adventure or you really in love. In the first case I think there are funnier and more enjoyable way how to spend your life at the age of 19. 

Well thats ackward. But I guess it depends whether you are with him for money and adventure or you really in love. In the first case I think there are funnier and more enjoyable way how to spend your life at the age of 19.

I'm in love with him, definitely! He's the light of my life. Regarding money etc, I don't need him. My parental background is not poor nor extremely rich.

I'm in love with him, definitely! He's the light of my life. Regarding money etc, I don't need him. My parental background is not poor nor extremely rich.

Then its ok because you cant really do much when you are truly in love. Im physically attracted to manly type of men as well but I dont think I could handle the relationship with them. I really need great amount of independence and being uncontrolled.  Also, secret relationships become shit after a while from my experience because the partnership life cant really evolve.. 

Then its ok because you cant really do much when you are truly in love. Im physically attracted to manly type of men as well but I dont think I could handle the relationship with them. I really need great amount of independence and being uncontrolled. Also, secret relationships become shit after a while from my experience.

I know, it's strange because I sometimes feel like I'd give anything for him but he wouldn't..

I know, it's strange because I sometimes feel like I'd give anything for him but he wouldn't..

you should be cautious. rich men tend to be manipulative. have you ever been to anygay dating site ? its full of grown men looking for just getting laid with young meat.