National Anthem

ALLIE X

I have all the proof I need. My parents are in touch with Allie and her manager, they know the truth. You realize this is a Lana Del Rey forum? You're worth absolutely no one's time. You can say what you want on here, but in the end the people that matter know the truth. Please leave me, my family, and my friends alone. You're worse than Ahmad. :toofunny:

0ce66f3980193deadee3ee5693065490.png

lABVyGE.png

Can you just stop Chase? Please? I don't know who is in thr right here but both of you need to be better people and move on, something Nathan is trying to fo. Dragging this out and causibg more suffering is pointless beyond pleasing your sadism Just stop for the love of all that is holy.

Can you just stop Chase? Please? I don't know who is in thr right here but both of you need to be better people and move on, something Nathan is trying to fo. Dragging this out and causibg more suffering is pointless beyond pleasing your sadism Just stop for the love of all that is holy.

No one is listening, I blocked him everywhere after confronting him but he harassed me - text, twitter, forums. He kept trying to talk to me.. Then after I ratted on him for not stopping impersonating her manager, he made a dupe Twitter and kept tweeting me how he was "sorry" and that he didn't actually hate the Allie forum I gave to my friend. What an actual living joke :rip:

The receipts:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160204043301/https:/twitter.com/neonnaturetru

No one is listening, I blocked him everywhere after confronting him but he harassed me - text, twitter, forums. He kept trying to talk to me.. Then after I ratted on him for not stopping impersonating her manager, he made a dupe Twitter and kept tweeting me how he was "sorry" and that he didn't actually hate the Allie forum I gave to my friend. What an actual living joke :rip:

The receipts:

IM CRYING I MADE THAT SO YOU WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE AND THINK I LEFT

ICONIC

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

You have better things to worry about Nathie !

Oh my GOD. LEAVE THIS SITE YOU MOTHERFUCKING PSYCHOPATH

Both of you. Shut up. Stop. Get over it. There are bigger things in life. Obviously you two don't work there's no reason to drag this out. Go away Chase, no one wants you here.

do we know what Allie calls ha fanbase?? I think Psychopaths would be a good name

X's is what she actually calls us. But X stands for anything. So Pxychopaths?

You have better things to worry about Nathie !

Everything you're saying and all the screenshots you spread of my friends are being gathered. Your parents are going to be contacted and my family will file a charge against you for this harassment. You are the most disgusting human alive, you don't deserve life. Said it before: leave me and my friends alone, just because you're jealous that you have no friends and your life is shit does not mean you can do this to me. You think you'll win. That's very funny. Enjoy your sad pathetic life.

The receipts:

"my parents are making me delete all social media and restricting my use of it. I will only get my phone once a week"

His parents should have followed through with that cuz :eek: 

r9HdAbF.png

Everything you're saying and all the screenshots you spread of my friends are being gathered. Your parents are going to be contacted and my family will file a charge against you for this harassment. You are the most disgusting human alive, you don't deserve life. Said it before: leave me and my friends alone, just because you're jealous that you have no friends and your life is shit does not mean you can do this to me. You think you'll win. That's very funny. Enjoy your sad pathetic life.

Please get them involved, seeing as you will literally shoot yourself in the foot considering a turd is a better person than you. The truth will be the winner!

"my parents are making me delete all social media and restricting my use of it. I will only get my phone once a week"

His parents should have followed through with that cuz :eek:

That was a fake Twitter made by me so that Nathan would leave me alone, babby!

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Please get them involved, seeing as you will literally shoot yourself in the foot considering a turd is a better person than you. The truth will be the winner!

Youre such an embarrassment to your family. Now I understand why your parents hate you. The truth is that you're jealous of me, I'm smarter, I have friends, I have people that love me; things you don't have. The police is going to get involved. Everything you've said here including the part you tried to delete has been saved and you will regret ever crossing my personal life. Fuck you, disgusting waste of space.

That was a fake Twitter made by me so that Nathan would leave me alone, babby!

... That doesn't even make sense. Apologizing and talking to someone is how you get them to leave you alone? Was it opposites day?

Youre such an embarrassment to your family. Now I understand why your parents hate you. The truth is that you're jealous of me, I'm smarter, I have friends, I have people that love me; things you don't have. The police is going to get involved. Everything you've said here including the part you tried to delete has been saved and you will regret ever crossing my personal life. Fuck you, disgusting waste of space.

"Police ! Chassi harassed me"

*makes fun of my weight, calls me a waste of space, says I shouldn't be alive, calls me disgusting, claims parents hate me, ETC* JUST IN THIS THREAD ALONE! Not to mention the past two years of shit you've put many including me through!

Okay Nathie! Please get them involved!

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

"Police ! Chassi harassed me"

*makes fun of my weight, calls me a waste of space, says I shouldn't be alive, calls me disgusting, claims parents hate me, ETC* JUST IN THIS THREAD ALONE! Not to mention the past two years of shit you've put many including me through!

Okay Nathie! Please get them involved!

I think it's funny that you refuse to reply to me. Probably because you can't even think of your normally used half-brained arguments to use against me. While Nathan needs to seriously stop insulting you, I don't think anything he has done to you is illegal. Freedom of speech and all. And you seem oh so wounded by it. Plus, things done under duress don't usually count. Please.