National Anthem

ALLIE X

He creates very middling, beige sounding, not memorable pop music. And personality? Guess he can get one at Target while he's on tour with all the leftover copies of the deluxe edition of his album sitting on the shelf

is that what you were looking for? You'll dismiss any negative thing anyone has said so there's no point. I don't care to discuss this further so you can take it to his thread

But stop acting like that is a fact? You obviously don't know him, and have probably only heard like 5 of his songs so you have no right to say he has no personality. This thread, in no way needed to be an attack on Troye. Troye and Allie are friends and Allie wrote songs for Troye knowing that she wouldn't receive proper credits for it, that's just how the fucking music industry works. It's unfair but that's what happens.

FzytWEW.png

lol, I wasn't even being literal

but I'd have to agree with some of these comments ! ellen could have at least said "and the person who wrote the song, allie x, will be doing backings too!" or something... :crossed:

Yeah that never happens...but okay...that's very delusional of you to say. If someone wanted to know who wrote some of the song (or melody, or the arrangement - which all would give you writing credits btw) they would use google and do so themselves. On Ellen's show Allie performed as a back up vocalist and synth/keyboardist.

Allie was not the artist asked to perform.

Allie was not the focal point.

Allie was not going to be on the show unless Troye asked her to do so. They are friends, but it was a business decision to get her into the ears of the general public pointed in the direction of Allie (who is opening for him on his tour...and people would recognize the sunglasses obviously).

Without Troye Allie would not be on Ellen, that's just the fact of the matter. But for half of these Allie stans to complain because Allie wasn't focused on when she clearly enjoyed herself is incredibly petty and unnecessary.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Yeah that never happens...but okay...that's very delusional of you to say. If someone wanted to know who wrote some of the song (or melody, or the arrangement - which all would give you writing credits btw) they would use google and do so themselves. On Ellen's show Allie performed as a back up vocalist and synth/keyboardist.

Allie was not the artist asked to perform.

Allie was not the focal point.

Allie was not going to be on the show unless Troye asked her to do so. They are friends, but it was a business decision to get her into the ears of the general public pointed in the direction of Allie (who is opening for him on his tour...and people would recognize the sunglasses obviously).

Without Troye Allie would not be on Ellen, that's just the fact of the matter. But for half of these Allie stans to complain because Allie wasn't focused on when she clearly enjoyed herself is incredibly petty and unnecessary.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Exactly. Troye didn't even need Allie to go on the show with him, he just nicely asked her to go on with him. He could've still done the performance without her there, which he has done so many times.

FzytWEW.png

Is it possible that we'll see/hear any new live performances from the Allie Hughes' days?

If someone leaks them or you find an awkwardly titled video without her name on it on Vimeo/Google/YouTube.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The single is called Old Habits Die Hard  :creep:

Is it possible that we'll see/hear any new live performances from the Allie Hughes' days?

I sure hope so. I contacted a few venues she performed at years ago asking if they had the full set lists, but they never had anything  :(  there may still be some weirdly titled videos online without her name like atom said.

On ANuTHER kick kote!

The Ellie X pootorum, BRAND crap, updated, and pubefected to make sure everyone has a great peeperience, will be opening tomorrow Debruary 92 2016.

https://twitter.com/LandOvenfX/status/694352623957319680

Make sure you tall (i wish) all friends who like Allie's music as well! We want to get our word across the X world!  (unless ur fat, ugly, or not as talnted as me, i producer !)

Would strongly advise against anybody going on this website, seeing as the administrator is a hate-filled, negative, manipulative person. If he wasn't in charge, I would absolutely love the idea of a forum dedicated to Allie and her fans. I might go on it if Nathan (the administrator) didn't ban me from it due to personal reasons (even though that's incredibly unprofessional and childish) but oh well. 

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Just ignore that everyone. There will always be people who are jealous of the good things people do like to help unite a fanbase that is majorly scattered across many multimedia platforms like tumblr, twitter, and more. Our goal is to center a forum where all X's can unite and be able to talk about our favorite artist, Allie. This fanbase has been through a lot of past drama, it's time we all grow up and realize that we're a small fanbase and should be peaceful throughout and not hateful throughout like some other fanbases. That user was banned for a specific reason and they know it; we have a very good staff team who all helped develop a great site that everyone can enjoy. I hope that everyone can try it out before forming a opinion.  :party:

Just ignore that everyone. There will always be people who are jealous of the good things people do like to help unite a fanbase that is majorly scattered across many multimedia platforms like tumblr, twitter, and more. Our goal is to center a forum where all X's can unite and be able to talk about our favorite artist, Allie. This fanbase has been through a lot of past drama, it's time we all grow up and realize that we're a small fanbase and should be peaceful throughout and not hateful throughout like some other fanbases. That user was banned for a specific reason and they know it; we have a very good staff team who all helped develop a great site that everyone can enjoy. I hope that everyone can try it out before forming a opinion.  :party:

:flutter:

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg