National Anthem

ALLIE X

The original file had a little bit of dead space and the intro might've gotten cut off /messed up with the fading in of the song. Also there may have been other edits in the songs so I just wanted to post what was being traded! 

Thanks !

Hey guys! My friend on soundcloud sent me Allie's first album Waiting for the Prize, does anyone wanna trade? I'm looking for her song Lilith that a bunch of traders have right now :/

Hey guys! My friend on soundcloud sent me Allie's first album Waiting for the Prize, does anyone wanna trade? I'm looking for her song Lilith that a bunch of traders have right now :/

WTF, isn't that a fake Lana song? Allie does not have a song called "Lillith" o_o There was another fake song "Caught In The Middle" , just a warning !

We aren't allowed to trade here first of all... but if you have the album for real.......

H0bDaqU.gif

okay guys sorry i'm a new fan but i love Allie and all her music. Ive been following this thread for  a long time. i guess someone fooled me and Lilith isn't real.

i just checked and i am missing Something isn't Right but this person i don't even know sent me the rest (9 songs)....

okay guys sorry i'm a new fan but i love Allie and all her music. Ive been following this thread for  a long time. i guess someone fooled me and Lilith isn't real.

i just checked and i am missing Something isn't Right but this person i don't even know sent me the rest (9 songs)....

Hmm, first you said "your friend" sent it ! Now it's "someone you don't even know" hmm.....

We're supposed to believe you ?

Caught in the middle is real

No , its not. One of my friends made that up......... It is literally just Charli XCX's song with the same title

Are you kidding me? Looool

It's an edit of Charli's song, and if you think Allie would have a song ironically titled the exact same way as a Charli song, then u need jesus

The real Caught in the middle, is an acoustic guitar duet song, nothing to do with Charli XCX's Caught In the Middle.

The real Caught in the middle, is an acoustic guitar duet song, nothing to do with Charli XCX's Caught In the Middle.

Receipts puhlease? Allie has never mentioned the title anywhere,

All of these leaked songs we already knew the titles of, I hiiiiiighly doubt that traders would get an unreleased title track  :deadbanana: