National Anthem

ALLIE X

What even is this  :lmao:

prom queen dream

one of her shows she toured around toronto used to promote her album "The Hard Way" which sadly never made the headlines.

Ugh I wonder if somewhere out there someone has the CD rip of the Allie Hughes EP. I think I'd die for it.

while we have most of the EP I'd die just to have the physical CD itself, it would be so valuable and rare 

Y'all is this legit? "B-right"?? http://www.discogs.com/Allie-Hughes-Allie-X-Andra/release/6865762

while we have most of the EP I'd die just to have the physical CD itself, it would be so valuable and rare

Yeah same. I know that's basically impossible now though and I've just grown to love the EP so much that I'd LOVE to at least have it all in HQ or "Headmaster" completely ffs lol

H0bDaqU.gif

Is this "B-right"?

Are you saying it's not real?

Don't listen to him please he likes to think he knows everything, he was even saying Allie X Andra EP was fake. He's wrong.

From her resume:

RECORDING

BONJAY Backup Vocals Upcoming LP

NAUTILUSS Lead Vox/Vox Arrangement Unreleased

ALX Lead Vox “I Will Love you More” Single

ALLIE X ANDRA Lead Vox/Production Upcoming EP

It also says "Self-Titled" which is Allie Hughes EP. 

Have you even seen the video? The song is called B-Right. Stop denying Allie X Andra EP to people, it's on her resume...

You're not getting what I'm saying. Yes, I've seen the video, probably before you did. And yes, I understand that Allie X Andra's "upcoming EP" was on her resume, but I'm almost positive that it was never released.

There is no proof the song is called "B-Right", the only place you've gotten that title is from that Discogs page where the only person to ever contribute was "slainjudas101", some Lady Gaga fanatic, where, if you look closely, that information was submitted literally an hour ago. That doesn't seem the slightest bit suspicious to you?

You say to get my facts straight, but there are NO STRAIGHT FACTS. All I'm saying is don't be so definitive with your assumptions, because NONE of it is confirmed.

X----into me, into you----X

You're not getting what I'm saying. Yes, I've seen the video, probably before you did. And yes, I understand that Allie X Andra's "upcoming EP" was on her resume, but I'm almost positive that it was never released. 

There is no proof the song is called "B-Right", the only place you've gotten that title is from that Discogs page where the only person to ever contribute was "slainjudas101", some Lady Gaga fanatic, where, if you look closely, that information was submitted literally an hour ago.  That doesn't seem the slightest bit suspicious to you?  

My friend made it, not me, I gave him the information for it. He told me he saw somewhere it was called B-Right. Stop being a dick to me all the time please, because no, you're not always right. 

My friend made it, not me, I gave him the information for it. He told me he saw somewhere it was called B-Right. Stop being a dick to me all the time please, because no, you're not always right. 

and that somehow makes it credible....submitted an hour ago....

I'm not saying I'm right about anything, except that none of this is set in stone and you are making up facts based solely on assumption.

Just leave a lil room for doubt. This isn't being a dick, this is simply being logical.

X----into me, into you----X