Matt Masters

Favourite things you like about Lana Del Rey?

I was wondering what is it about Lana that makes you guys and girls so obsessed with her?:

For me it's how meaningful and passionate her lyrics are, like even though she's this beautiful talented women, she's still able to bear her soul to us so that we (her fans) can enjoy her songs.

my next favourite thing would probably be her amazing personality, I wouldn't love her as much if she was self-centred, rude or arrogant  so i love how even though she has become well known throughout the world, she is still the same old Lizzy grant that she's always been!

So anyway I'm interested in what you guys have to say! :) :kiss2:

12178ll.jpg

I voted all of the above because i wanted to voted her personality, her dedication with her fans (i never seen an artist like her, with her fans, i mean, she is so nice, so sweet, even i'm a britney fan and i know she is so sweet with her fans too, but lana is more special, i don't know, it's like she is connected with her fans), i love her music, her lyrics are everything, her voice... and i also like her clothes, her style! i'm not obsessed with marilyn or elvis like her, i mean i like them but that's all, but i don't care, i love lana

tumblr_mu23eoC2GO1rfsim9o9_500.gif

haha I voted for all of the above because I simply couldn't decide.

Lana herself is like art that was painted without trying too hard, it came naturally.

all the single pieces wouldn't be that magical if you saw them seperate but all of them combined reveal imperfect perfection.

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

haha I voted for all of the above because I simply couldn't decide.

Lana herself is like art that was painted without trying too hard, it came naturally.

all the single pieces wouldn't be that magical if you saw them seperate but all of them combined reveal imperfect perfection.

beautiful words  :crying5:

tumblr_mu23eoC2GO1rfsim9o9_500.gif

I picked one instead of all of the above because that's an easy way out of answering the question...  :bye3:

Hahaha but no--it's all of the above, but I wanted to actually pick one.

I picked her large collection of songs, because that's why I loved her first. It was her music for me, that's what drew me in. Her personality, obsessions, meanings, and artistry all show with just her songs. So I think that's why I like her most.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I picked one instead of all of the above because that's an easy way out of answering the question...  :bye3:

Hahaha but no--it's all of the above, but I wanted to actually pick one.

I picked her large collection of songs, because that's why I loved her first. It was her music for me, that's what drew me in. Her personality, obsessions, meanings, and artistry all show with just her songs. So I think that's why I like her most.

I agree! once i started to discover all of her songs I then became more connected with her and that's when i realised how amazing ever other aspect of Lana is!

12178ll.jpg

Her lyrics & voice are the only things I really like about her. She's hot, but if she weren't, I'd still like her music. 

This is just my opinion/rant so don't get butt hurt it it please. "Her unique obsessions (Elvis, Marilyn etc...)" I wouldn't consider those to be unique, they're people most people pretend to love because they're viewed as icons, even though 99% of the time none of the people 'obsessed' with them know more than the basic info about them. The same way people are like 'omg I love Kurt Cobain' but don't know shit about him besides the fact that he was in Nirvana, killed himself & know their greatest hits or the way most girls between the ages of 18 & 34 'love' pin up girls, but don't know anything about them (they can name Bette Page & Jayne Mansfield, but that's about it) & their love doesn't run deeper than just think they're cute. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

ill start:

Im not sure what i like most about lana but what makes her lyrics so alluring to me is the multiple ways one can interpret her songs to fit their life struggles. the aesthetic of her songs along with the lyrics and instruments makes me yearn for the type of life style she describes in many of her songs. also, her voice is so majestic i can listen to it forever and never get bored