Sign in to follow this  
Backfire

Toronto Crew

Hey so I'm calling all my people from Toronto, who are going to see her. 

We should make some sort of arrangements and work as a team so we can meet Lana when she enters the venue, we should find out if there are lockers in the subway stop neat by so after she signs all our stuff we can just drop it off, we need to find out where the back entrance is, etc.

We need to meet her

for real! We need to figure out what time she will likely arrive there

Hmm, I wanna know what the back door/entrance that she's gonna use is. Lemme do some research  :hooker:

Hmm, I wanna know what the back door/entrance that she's gonna use is. Lemme do some research  :hooker:

Same we should go there one day before the concert and see where the doors are and stuff!  :P

where are you sitting btw? 

You guys got tickets?

I was in Niagara Falls at the time they were selling them so I didn't get a chance to check ticket master until like 11:15 and they were sold out cause other company's bought them.

Did you guys buy from another website or ticket master? Do you know any websites/people selling for a reasonable price? I'm so jelouss. I may end up getting them from another website but they're so much more and I'm waiting to see if ticket master will release more.

But I'd do this with you guys if I had tickets. You're so lucky omg

You guys got tickets?

I was in Niagara Falls at the time they were selling them so I didn't get a chance to check ticket master until like 11:15 and they were sold out cause other company's bought them.

Did you guys buy from another website or ticket master? Do you know any websites/people selling for a reasonable price? I'm so jelouss. I may end up getting them from another website but they're so much more and I'm waiting to see if ticket master will release more.

I had to pay 500 for two tickets :( but I got them so WOOOOO and honestly check vivid seats. Thats where I got mine :)

I had to pay 500 for two tickets :( but I got them so WOOOOO and honestly check vivid seats. Thats where I got mine :)

woww. My mom would never let me pay that much lmao. You're lucky. Where are the seats? I found 2 seats for 160$ in a decent place so i may buy those. Also im not sure if the wheel chair accessible seats are sold out if they ever had any so im gonna call and ask monday 

woww. My mom would never let me pay that much lmao. You're lucky. Where are the seats? I found 2 seats for 160$ in a decent place so i may buy those. Also im not sure if the wheel chair accessible seats are sold out if they ever had any so im gonna call and ask monday 

Mezzanine seats :( I took what seats I could get tbh

Mezzanine seats :( I took what seats I could get tbh

ouhh. Well i'll keep in touch if I ever get the tickets. I'm thinking of pit tickets or orchestra tickets. Ill probably buy them within this week if my friend agrees to it

ouhh. Well i'll keep in touch if I ever get the tickets. I'm thinking of pit tickets or orchestra tickets. Ill probably buy them within this week if my friend agrees to it

okay, we could all meet up before hand and investigate the venue  :hooker:

okay, we could all meet up before hand and investigate the venue  :hooker:

i've been there twice a lonnnngg time ago. I dont really know where the backdoor is though. But yeah, that'd be cool

lol okay  :P let me know when youre going

they'd probably have some type of security during the actual event but idk

We'll spot her though ;) Where can she possibly hide near union station haha

True :). I'm getting my mom to check out the website rn.

I checked out a lot of it and the sony centre isn't that big at all so we can pretty much meet her if we get there early enough 

I checked out a lot of it and the sony centre isn't that big at all so we can pretty much meet her if we get there early enough

I really wanna meet her. So yeah closer to the event we'll check it out and figure how early we're gonna get there on the actual day

And my mom wants to go to the concert too I'm cringing

Same we should go there one day before the concert and see where the doors are and stuff! :P

where are you sitting btw?

You guys got tickets?

I actually bought mine on ticket master on the ground floor, but there kinda far

I've been there on a feild trip and I'm pretty sure you can see well from pretty much everywhere but I might not remember correctly