Sign in to follow this  
Backfire

Toronto Crew

I checked out a lot of it and the sony centre isn't that big at all so we can pretty much meet her if we get there early enough 

we should go soon and look at all the places she could hide by near by and stuff let's do this before lol

we can make it a lunch day too lol it would be great to meet people going to the concert

we should go soon and look at all the places she could hide by near by and stuff let's do this before lol

Mmk lol. She'll probably be in some kind back stage/ dressing room area but hopefully if we see her she'll be nice enough to talk to us

Mmk lol. She'll probably be in some kind back stage/ dressing room area but hopefully if we see her she'll be nice enough to talk to us

she always does talk to her fans though so I think she would

she always does talk to her fans though so I think she would

That's true. I'm already so excited even though I don't have a ticket or anyone to go with lol.its in like a bit over a month

That's true. I'm already so excited even though I don't have a ticket or anyone to go with lol.its in like a bit over a month

I'm going with my dad lol no one would go with me and i'm 18 

lol I know what you mean I want to dance, and scream and shout it will be so awks with my dad there

My mom is the type of parent that thinks I do weed because I know what marijuana is. I'd probably be sitting doing nothing the whole time. Oh and if her new album has any songs like cola I'd feel super awkks with my mom there

My mom is the type of parent that thinks I do weed because I know what marijuana is. I'd probably be sitting doing nothing the whole time. Oh and if her new album has any songs like cola I'd feel super awkks with my mom there

lolololol I know and when she swears it will really bad for my dad. I honestly don't care, i wanted to see her for a long time and so what if my dad is there

lolololol I know and when she swears it will really bad for my dad. I honestly don't care, i wanted to see her for a long time and so what if my dad is there

It's funny though cause my mom says she hates her and she's depressing but she downloaded the album for her car and listens to her everyday

It's funny though cause my mom says she hates her and she's depressing but she downloaded the album for her car and listens to her everyday

my dad bought her cd and listens to it in the car and sings along but he calls her trash, and when I told him about the concert he was like he needs to go with me

my dad bought her cd and listens to it in the car and sings along but he calls her trash, and when I told him about the concert he was like he needs to go with me

Actually I think my mom equally doesn't want to go with me than I do with her so she may but herself a seat in the very back and sit alone like a lurk lmao

Actually I think my mom equally doesn't want to go with me than I do with her so she may but herself a seat in the very back and sit alone like a lurk lmao

lol it sucks though that you have to pay those high prices for the tickets. :( 

lol it sucks though that you have to pay those high prices for the tickets. :(

I know, fuck. I was so excited cause the most expensive ones were like 94$ but then they sold out so fast. I've seen tickets now for like $10,000 which is ridiculous but who knows when she'll come out with another album and come back to toronto

Also I'm kind of weary about buying from another website cause idk how reliable they are

I know, fuck. I was so excited cause the most expensive ones were like 94$ but then they sold out so fast. I've seen tickets now for like $10,000 which is ridiculous but who knows when she'll come out with another album and come back to toronto

Also I'm kind of weary about buying from another website cause idk how reliable they are

Honestly vividseats.com is probably the best to get the tickets from, they're super reliable!