drewby

FEMME

I don't believe so, and that's the first time I've ever seen that name. There's no record of the group

She mentions it in this interview. It was a band she was in when she was 15

I don't believe so, and that's the first time I've ever seen that name. There's no record of the group

guys i saw FEMME last night nd she was great...she sang so many new songs but there was no set list so no idea what their names are...also SOS live is soo good!!  she also sang sirens which used to be on that list on dmp and im obsessed with it

everytime someone tweets her asking she avoids it and just say'NEW MUSIC COMING SOON' so idt it's near :\

can she at least release a Femme EP collecting all the tracks under that stage name, it's like the same shit with Becky G

BzhmW.png

Yeah, guys pre-order the vinyl! You know you want that beaut in your collection  ;)

Also, she put back the CDs up again & added Gold to the bundle; don't know if she'll be adding Gold separately...but I got that too  :flutter:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I don't know if you guys noticed but I went to buy the Covers EP from iTunes & it's been removed...could anyone send it to me??? Not trying to ask for handouts it's actually not available anywhere... :(

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.