Sign in to follow this  
HONEYMOON

Lana set to appear on upcoming Giorgio Moroder album!

Original Quote: "Tra poco farò un pezzo con Lana Del Rey, bravissima, molto gentile. Poi c’è R Kelly, Leona Lewis. Tra sei mesi avrò un disco: Giorgio Moroder feat… della gente"

Rough Translation: "Soon I will be making a new piece with Lana Del Rey, she's talented and very kind. Then there is R. Kelly, Leona Lewis and in six months I'll release my album: Giorgio Moroder feat... people"

For the interview and article (Italian):

http://www.wired.it/play/musica/2014/05/18/moroder-wired-next-fest/

Didn't you see this was already posted? Lol

No buddy, this is confirmation that she will appear on his album. All we knew before is that he was going to work with her after Ultraviolence. That could have been for anything, a remix, maybe even potential album after Ultraviolence. 

Didn't you see this was already posted? Lol

I think the previous thread was just news that he was going to work with her, this is more confirmation of it actually happening and getting a release on a duets album 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I really hope that it gets released and isn't shelved like Ridin' was

I thought A$AP said he wasn't going to release it (back when it was made) because he wanted to put it on his next album? At least that's what I remember reading..

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

I thought A$AP said he wasn't going to release it (back when it was made) because he wanted to put it on his next album? At least that's what I remember reading..

It was originally meant for The Kickdrums' mixtape, then saved for A$AP's album, then it got leaked and scrapped altogether.

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

It was originally meant for The Kickdrums' mixtape, then saved for A$AP's album, then it got leaked and scrapped altogether.

Seriously? That's disappointing. It would've been cool for the general public to have heard the collaboration...hell it could've even ended up a single with a music video! What a waste.. :dorothy3: 

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Seriously? That's disappointing. It would've been cool for the general public to have heard the collaboration...hell it could've even ended up a single with a music video! What a waste.. :dorothy3:

Well the music I think was from Kickdrums, and they've used it before.

What I heard was that the version that leaked wasn't even the "good one" according to Rocky, but as that one has never leaked, I kind of doubt its existence.