Tammy

Lana in Intro Magazine

I feel so special living in Delray Beach lol

Hey fellow Palm Beacher ;) 

I KNEW she had connections with Delray Beach! My mom and aunt went to rehab in Delray and there is a huge rehab community there. I remember visiting the rehab bungalows that are set really close to the beach. When I first started reading about Lana and her story, my initial thought was "she must have visited Delray once or twice for the rehab community and it sparked her name inspiration," especially when I found out how much time she had spent in Miami. The whole thing makes sense to me now.....wonder who the ex boyfriend was....

Hey fellow Palm Beacher ;)

I KNEW she had connections with Delray Beach! My mom and aunt went to rehab in Delray and there is a huge rehab community there. I remember visiting the rehab bungalows that are set really close to the beach. When I first started reading about Lana and her story, my initial thought was "she must have visited Delray once or twice for the rehab community and it sparked her name inspiration," especially when I found out how much time she had spent in Miami. The whole thing makes sense to me now.....wonder who the ex boyfriend was....

Haha it's such a small world! Yeah, literally all the rehab/halfway houses are here. Especially near Atlantic ave (the beach area) lol.  Did you go to the miami show?

Haha it's such a small world! Yeah, literally all the rehab/halfway houses are here. Especially near Atlantic ave (the beach area) lol.  Did you go to the miami show?

Crazy, right? I haven't been back to Delray for years, but I remember Atlantic Ave very well. We would go hang out at the rehab and halfway houses and then go to the beach lol. I had such an interesting childhood. Yes, I did go to the Miami show!! Did you? 

Crazy, right? I haven't been back to Delray for years, but I remember Atlantic Ave very well. We would go hang out at the rehab and halfway houses and then go to the beach lol. I had such an interesting childhood. Yes, I did go to the Miami show!! Did you? 

Haha awesome! And yes I did! I loved every min of it! I wasn't too far away from the stage but i wasn't as close as I wanted to be either. I still had a great time though. She did amazing. I was kinda annoyed it took her awhile to come on stage but when she said she wasn't feeling well beforehand it made much more sense.  :flutter:

On 5/25/2014 at 7:10 PM, lanasgirl said:

http://lanasdaily.tumblr.com/post/86807175923/lana-del-rey-interviewed-for-intro-magazine-june-2014

So since Lanaboards didn't publish my translation, I posted it on my Lana blog. I will edit and correct it tomorrow, but I'm way too tired right now.

Enjoy!

The link is broken! :( Does anyone still have the translation?