TIARNZUS

"Ultraviolence" to premier tomorrow on BBC Radio 1 with Zane Lowe!

I hope I don't get caught being up. Because my computer is noisy. Hey, maybe Ultraviolence might give me something to be happy about at school and something to do to spend my friendless lunch, that is, if I can't get to the Music or Band Rooms. I NEED THIS SONG! And it better be as good as the live because I'm not staying up all night when I have a test for nothing. Ultraviolence might keep me awake too! 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I CAN'T STAY AWAKE WITH A SLOW COMPUTER AND INTERNET! But then again, I can't fall asleep because I know Ultraviolence will be premièring.

It'll be fine! Just try going to sleep, you're not missing anything THAT major! The song will still be there when you wake up. :oic:

(and btw, the grammar nazi inside of me is telling me to tell you that premiering doesn't need an accent on the e)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

But isn't GMT England's timezone? Because it's 16:20 in England now, and 17:20 in Norway. That would mean it is less than 4 hours until the premiere. 

It says on the Clocks app that it's four thirteen. :grr: I'm so confused.

BBC Radio 1 is in UK, so I think we should use England's timezone, which is UTC+00:00, so it's now arround 4:30 pm, and 3 more hours to go

I hope I don't get caught being up. Because my computer is noisy. Hey, maybe Ultraviolence might give me something to be happy about at school and something to do to spend my friendless lunch, that is, if I can't get to the Music or Band Rooms. I NEED THIS SONG! And it better be as good as the live because I'm not staying up all night when I have a test for nothing. Ultraviolence might keep me awake too!

If you do stay up (which wouldn't be the best thing for your health) Try to drink a redbull or something so you dont screw up your day. Saty safe.

Hon, go to bed and open VEVO first thing in the morning.  :byeh8rs2:

I don't know if I can sleep. Ultraviolence has stimulated my brain too much :eek:

It'll be fine! Just try going to sleep, you're not missing anything THAT major! The song will still be there when you wake up. :oic:

(and btw, the grammar nazi inside of me is telling me to tell you that premiering doesn't need an accent on the e)

But what if they don't put it up on Lana's VEVO in time?

Yeah, I know, my computer just did that... It said it was wrong and I was getting confused because it's so late so I just corrected it to whatever it thinks is correct. :whatever:

I will record it. Vevo quality can sucks.

Yes. Thank you, finally, someone. I need it to go to sleep tonight. After that, can you upload it and post a link on here?

If you do stay up (which wouldn't be the best thing for your health) Try to drink a redbull or something so you dont screw up your day. Saty safe.

I don't think I'm allowed RedBull. We have an energizing Mountain Dew here :omfg2: :omfg2: :omfg2: :omfg2: :dmd:

I don't think I'm allowed RedBull. We have an energizing Mountain Dew here :omfg2: :omfg2: :omfg2: :omfg2: :dmd:

I'm sure a few ppeople will record the radio play at least

Yeah, like I did of West COast. But then it was on mp3skull.com a few hours after that...