Sign in to follow this  
stadiumarcadium

If you could choose ONE unreleased song for Lana to release, which would it be?

Just wanna go on record and say I fully support this. I've never cared for American while I love Hollywood, and AFFA would work wonderfully as an album closer, not to mention flow nicely from Bel Air. Counting Burning Desire (which could be mixed in somewhere else, maybe after BV), that would make 10 tracks and Paradise could've been it's own album.

Yes! You understand!  :rock: If it had been done like this Paradise would be literally perfect (and swapping for AKA Yayo). 

Oh and to clarify, the reason I brought it up in the first place is because I wanted them to be on there AND be singles. I still want them, but I don't really see it happening because I think she is moving a different direction musically and they just wouldn't fit (and they certainly would have with the Paradise theme). I have a fan-made single cover from when she was filming Tropico (with the blue shirt and high socks, etc.) that would have worked for the single art for AFFA. And honestly, had she done those two songs, especially AFFA for the end, I think it would have been a good transition into the west-coast-based UV era.  :flutter: Like I always imagine the video for AFFA would be people riding motorcycles through the desert heading out west to start a new life (aka starting UV era).

So yeah I guess I change my answer to AFFA/Hollywood. Mainly because I want these songs live and to have a chance at getting videos for them.  :defeated:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Yes! You understand!  :rock: If it had been done like this Paradise would be literally perfect (and swapping for AKA Yayo). 

Oh and to clarify, the reason I brought it up in the first place is because I wanted them to be on there AND be singles. I still want them, but I don't really see it happening because I think she is moving a different direction musically and they just wouldn't fit (and they certainly would have with the Paradise theme). I have a fan-made single cover from when she was filming Tropico (with the blue shirt and high socks, etc.) that would have worked for the single art for AFFA. And honestly, had she done those two songs, especially AFFA for the end, I think it would have been a good transition into the west-coast-based UV era.  :flutter: Like I always imagine the video for AFFA would be people riding motorcycles through the desert heading out west to start a new life (aka starting UV era).

So yeah I guess I change my answer to AFFA/Hollywood. Mainly because I want these songs live and to have a chance at getting videos for them.  :defeated:

Totally. On all of it pretty much. I love the idea of AFFA being a sort of transition into the UV era, it definitely fits. I agree though, I doubt we'll ever get Hollywood or AFFA in any official capacity now. You never know, she might decide to go back to a purer pop sound like AFFA, or even something a little electronic sounding like Hollywood. But considering where she's at musically with UV and things she's said in interviews it's doubtful. It's fun to imagine though. I think for me the annoying thing is knowing she has these great songs that won't truly get their "moment" to shine. But hey at least we have them.

i like my candy and your heroin