12. Million Dollar Man/ Body Electric

13. Black Beauty

14.The Other Woman

15. Video Games

16. Fucked My Way Up To The Top

17. National Anthem

- Only at some special concerts

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I hope Blue Jeans won't be in the setlist.

I get it, it's a great song and yes we all love it, but we have 39439 performances of it already

I feel it would take the place from something new, like Sad Girl or Florida Kilos for example

I hope Blue Jeans won't be in the setlist.

I get it, it's a great song and yes we all love it, but we have 39439 performances of it already

I feel it would take the place from something new, like Sad Girl or Florida Kilos for example

Well, at least Idid my playlist judging on what is most likely, not what i really wanted. I'd love to hear Florida Kilos, Flipside or Pretty When You Cry live, but i am not realy sure if that's something she's going to do. Blue Jeans .. I would still be ok with it, I more likely would want Summertime Sadness to disappear.

Well, at least Idid my playlist judging on what is most likely, not what i really wanted. I'd love to hear Florida Kilos, Flipside or Pretty When You Cry live, but i am not realy sure if that's something she's going to do. Blue Jeans .. I would still be ok with it, I more likely would want Summertime Sadness to disappear.

I know what you mean

Still, it will be the Ultraviolence tour next year.

I hope she will recognize that and sing all new songs with the exception of VG, BTD, Ride and maybe Y&B/SS, as those are her more successful singles maybe she feels she needs to sing them more (or else, I don't know why she performed Y&B so many times but OUAD never)

I know what you mean

Still, it will be the Ultraviolence tour next year.

I hope she will recognize that and sing all new songs with the exception of VG, BTD, Ride and maybe Y&B/SS, as those are her more successful singles maybe she feels she needs to sing them more (or else, I don't know why she performed Y&B so many times but OUAD never)

I guess she did it because she actually wrote the sing herself and it was not "just done" for a movie, she had it before it was added to the soundtrack. And i amnot sure about Ride ... she dropped it in her latest shows.

I think I've mentioned this before, but no matter how long she tours and no matter how many albums she puts out, there will always be fans at her concerts who want to hear her "old standbys."  With that in mind, I'm sure she'll always sing "Video Games," especially since many consider that song to be her "breakthrough" song.  I honestly also think "Born To Die" and "Summertime Sadness" will continue to be staple songs at her concerts, since they're so popular.  Any artist who tours doesn't ONLY perform their new stuff; they perform older, well-known songs as well.

As for "Young and Beautiful," she seems to have stopped performing that song some time ago.  And I've never heard "Once Upon a Dream" live either, much as I'd love to hear it.  I suspect perhaps it's due to copyright or other legal reasons having to do with the movie; maybe she isn't allowed to perform it live.

I guess she did it because she actually wrote the sing herself and it was not "just done" for a movie, she had it before it was added to the soundtrack. And i amnot sure about Ride ... she dropped it in her latest shows.

When she performed at Hollywood Forever last month, she sang "Ride" on Friday (the night I was there).  The next day, she dropped "Ride" and added in "Shades of Cool" in place of it (and also rearranged the order a bit).  Being the lead single off of "Paradise," I suspect "Ride" will stick around for a while longer.  Perhaps not every show, but I don't think it'll just disappear right away.

That makes sense...Blue Velvet was a cover too, and she only performed it live a handful of times.

Maybe if there was an intimate dinner in celebration of the completion of the movie, she would have sang it there :flutter:

Oh well, it would be lovely to have a live recording of the song, that is for sure

Guest Dot

Changed mine up a bit. My old setlist was a bit too close to the aparadise one and I'm expecting her to change things up a bit more.

1. Ultraviolence

2. Blue Jeans

3. Shades of Cool

4. Brooklyn Baby

5. Video Games

6. West Coast

7. Black Beauty

8. Pretty When You Cry

9. Money Power Glory

10. Fucked My Way Up to the Top

11. National Anthem

12. Young and Beautiful

13. Old Money

14. Summertime Sadness

15. Ride

16. Born to Die

17. Cruel World

18. Flipside

She tried CW as concert opener and it was terrible so I decided to put it close to the end. It honestly works so much better in between Ride, BTD and Flipside. Ultraviolence is the only song that could work as opener imo.

Well, I'm guessing Lana will tour again some time during 2015, since this current tour is still supporting more of her old material rather than new songs from Ultraviolence.

Looking at her past tour this is pretty much a mix of what I'm expecting/wanting to hear:

1. Cruel World

2. Blue Jeans

3. Shades of Cool

4. Black Beauty

5. Born to Die

6. Pretty When You Cry
  7. Carmen or Gods & Monsters (instead of Bel Air)

8. Fucked My Way Up to the Top

9. National Anthem

10. Money Power Glory

11. Young & Beautiful

12. Old Money

13. Bel Air (instead of Gods & Monsters / Carmen)

14. Summertime Sadness

15. West Coast

16. Cola or Florida Kilos
  17. Ride

18. Brooklyn Baby

19. Video Games

20. Ultraviolence

Post your setlist guesses/wishes.

where is SG?

1. Cruel World

2. Ultraviolence

3. Shades of Cool