Sign in to follow this  
drownsoda

Not sure where to post this, but about the Urban Outfitters vinyl?

I read several weeks back on their site that it would be  available June 17th along with the other releases, but I just checked their site and it says "preorder 6/22." Should I still make the trip to UO, or are they not going to be carrying it? This is really frustrating and I'm gonna be mad if they aren't releasing the LP there tomorrow, because I've been planning on making a trip there for weeks now. Anyone know for sure? Maybe an UO employee?

I read several weeks back on their site that it would be  available June 17th along with the other releases, but I just checked their site and it says "preorder 6/22." Should I still make the trip to UO, or are they not going to be carrying it? This is really frustrating and I'm gonna be mad if they aren't releasing the LP there tomorrow, because I've been planning on making a trip there for weeks now. Anyone know for sure? Maybe an UO employee?

My friend's friend's friend who works at UO says they're going to put it out tomorrow, I'm going to the store at 10 tomorrow.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png