Sign in to follow this  
silhouettes

Singles from UV

Pretty When You Cry is kind of radio friendly, it fits her aesthetic, and the repetition is always helpful (As the SS remix and BE going #1 proves)

And Florida Kilos. It just gets stuck in your head, and it's a cheerful song which of course isn't her known style so obviously she won't release it (probably won't ever perform it either) but it would be cool.

And of course, a shortened Brooklyn Baby could move something on the charts if it got airplay.

In a perfect world Old Money would be released and it would go top 10, but...eh. I don't see that happening. It would be great though

1. West Coast

2. Shades Of Cool (Promo Single)

3. Ultraviolence

4. Brooklyn Baby (Promo Single)

5. Fucked My Way Up To The Top

6. Pretty When You Cry

7. Cruel World

8. Old Money

Mfhp.gif

After West Coast, the title track or Brooklyn Baby should be the next single.

Shades, is one of my favourite tracks on the album, but I don't think it's a great promo or even 2nd single choice considering the jazz influence and the heavy guitar towards the end.

The title track is close to her previous material, but it's really not a song for the summer however. 

Suprised she is going for a video for Pretty When You Cry. That song has really no potential to promote the album outside of the Lana fanbase, who already has or will buy the album soon.

Money Power Glory, maybe with a slighlty different mix could work, 

Black Beauty is a bit unlikely to become a single, but maybe she'll give it a try. At least, it's way more accesible that PWYC.

Florida Kilos is not single material at all. 

Watch Lana releasing TOW as a single  :derpna2: