comeintomybedroom

Hannah Diamond

I'm obsessed with Poster Girl! excited for the full album release!! 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I don't know what to feel about this release :ohno:... its very fun and all but I hate that she dropped the best songs already, the album is not on par with the released singles. She looks good but the artwork is so bland I thought it was just the single artwork for Perfect Picture but its for the whole album instead. Poster Girl artwork outsold by miles.

22 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I don't know what to feel about this release :ohno:... its very fun and all but I hate that she dropped the best songs already, the album is not on par with the released singles. She looks good but the artwork is so bland I thought it was just the single artwork for Perfect Picture but its for the whole album instead. Poster Girl artwork outsold by miles.

Incorrect in fact all of the songs could have been singles

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Which one???

it’s called Do U Wanna Know? for kesha’s old version omg it’s literally an animal outtake i think!!! if you can’t find it i will upload at the end of the weekend. :heart:

14417469274.gif

17 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Pop perfect, can't stop listening to it. Current favs are No FX, Lip Sync and the title track. Her best work hands down.

TASTE!! No FX was my instant fave!! Lip Sync is so powerful too…. 

ONE DAY I’LL BE THE REAL THING!! REAL THING!! :kris:

I also recently discovered me & Miss HD are birthday twins… i love her so much more than I thought possible now. Loving this album from start to finish. :poordat:

14417469274.gif