comeintomybedroom

Hannah Diamond

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

i literally searched and searched and didnt find this like what the hell :toofunny:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

i love her art direction and i wish she had more music

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

who else was there

MAKEBELIEVE_2000_1333.jpg?format=1500wHANNAH_DIAMOND_FADE_AWAY_3.jpg?format=1500wNEVERAGAIN-ARTWORK-FINAL-purple.jpg?format=750wMAKEBELIEVE2_2000_1333.jpg?format=1500w

MAKEBELIEVE3_2000_1333.jpg?format=1500wdps.jpg?format=1000wMAKEBELIEVE4_2000_1333.jpg?format=1500w

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 hours ago, White Dress said:

I don’t understand how she makes a living… she barely releases music and I highly doubt many people are buying this merch that no one really cares about :deadbanana: I LOVE her but I get the vibe that she’s a rich kid having fun

she has an income from photography too

19 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Totally forgot about this! She’s an incredible photographer 

i love her photography style / signature and tbh a lot of people got inspired by her :hooker:

i love the job she did with the XCX World shoot it was groundbreaking back then

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

i love her photography style / signature and tbh a lot of people got inspired by her :hooker:

i love the job she did with the XCX World shoot it was groundbreaking back then

Literally the entirety of the “hyperpop” scene right now (aka third wave imitators who found the sound on TikTok) are trying to achieve her style but if just comes off cheap and tacky 

She really deserves more flowers for her influence 

perfect picture album in autumn is what i’m hearing (???) i’m honestly so excited cause we’re always gonna get a full visual package with hannah and she’s like the last og pc member still doing stuff with the label which makes me kinda nostalgic. and i’m honestly loving her newish sound now that ag is not producing. staring and affirmations fit perfectly together and i can’t wait for more 😭😭

It's not really my thing anymore but I always liked Hannah Diamond I think she is one of the few PC music people who is actually a really good songwriter but it kind of goes unnoticed because the production style is the focal point I guess l