comeintomybedroom

Hannah Diamond

Um okay WOW even though I had already heard almost all of the songs this shit fucking SLAPS. As a body of work this flows together so flawlessly and encapsulates such a particular sound it's amazing. I'm kinda pissed off Part of Me isn't on the album as I think it's one of her best songs and easily could have replaced some of the older tracks that made it but all in all it's very solid... also I forgot how much Concrete Angel goes OFF at the end

FzytWEW.png

I literally can't be mad at this project cause I love every song. Fade Away is like my fave Hannah Diamond song and the oldest track on here and I'm not mad about it. All the new tracks are amazing as well..

This being pretty much my first exposure to all of these songs, I’m impressed it is as incredibly cohesive as it is considering the wide span of time these songs have been released over. Not a single skip of the album.

not that it isn't a serve bc literally every song is so good... but wish she wouldn't have ever released soon i won't see u at all bc this would've been so much more exciting had we not heard those 3 tracks 2 years ago lol never again is her best song!!!