ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

There's an 118MB link in a portuguese forum but I can't acess it and registration is closed. :s

http://www.warez-box.com/topic/59206-lana-del-rey-honeymoon-2015-p2p/

It says 256kbps (indicates iTunes quality), iTunes size of all songs is 130.8MB.

Probably fake.

BUT, it worth a try  :flutter:

giphy.gif

excuse me? sorry for telling you to take your top 5 songs from each album in a thread that has nothing to do with it!!!!!!!! it literally had no relevance and i'd like to talk about honeymoon on that thread.

fuck off

:nono:

It says 256kbps (indicates iTunes quality), iTunes size of all songs is 130.8MB.

Probably fake.

BUT, it worth a try  :flutter:

Yeah but it's converted to mp3 and forum looks pretty reliable, but still can't access it. RIP

Alrighty let's dicuss how we feel about Honeymoon (for the 4000th god damn time) :tanisha: (joking but idk this thread should just be closed I guess. We need a Post-Release thread)

If you don't want to discuss about Honeymoon you don't have to be in this thread.  :)

giphy.gif

Alrighty let's dicuss how we feel about Honeymoon (for the 4000th god damn time) :tanisha: (joking but idk this thread should just be closed I guess. We need a Post-Release thread)

The album hasn't been released yet, so "Pre-Release and Discussion" still applies. If you don't want to be part of the discussion,  :byeh8rs2:  :byeh8rs2:  :byeh8rs2:

FzytWEW.png

I wonder if more people would like Honeymoon (the song) if it wasn't the first thing she released from this era. It makes me sad to see all the hate for it, but I also think it wasn't the best song to release when we were all so parched.

I like this more than gifs of shit spurting all over the place or useless bickering even tho that also had its moments tbh

Or every line being "is it leaked yet". Honestly it's refreshing lol.

If you don't want to discuss about Honeymoon you don't have to be in this thread. :)

Nah I'm just saying y'all wanna discuss then make up a good discussion idea and not just complain about how we need a discussion :bye2:

Nah I'm just saying y'all wanna discuss then make up a good discussion idea and not just complain about how we need a discussion :bye2:

but the 'good discussion idea' had no relevance to the thread's topic? so like????

If you dont want to see the thread with "unrelated" post, just leave lol and comeback some hours later. This thread is filled with non sense since the beginning why complain now. 

i just dont understand how hard it is to make a new thread for some of the discussion topics mentioned in this thread? 

FzytWEW.png

If you dont want to see the thread with "unrelated" post, just leave lol and comeback some hours later. This thread is filled with non sense since the beginning why complain now.

LEGIT out of the fuck load of pages maybe about half of them are Honeymoon related

If there are no news, you don't have to talk shits or posting crap just to keep this thread "alive"... 

No news, no posts, nothing, and it's fine.. So, I'm outta here  :kiss:  :byeh8rs2:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

but the 'good discussion idea' had no relevance to the thread's topic? so like????

i just dont understand how hard it is to make a new thread for some of the discussion topics mentioned in this thread?

I'm just saying what do y'all wanna talk about? Like whats a new way we could look and talk about Honeymoon that we haven't already? I'm serious if someone comes up with a good hm related topic, we won't have to talk about our five fave songs

I'm just saying what do y'all wanna talk about? Like whats a new way we could look and talk about Honeymoon that we haven't already? I'm serious if someone comes up with a good hm related topic, we won't have to talk about our five fave songs

or you could make another thread and leave this alone??? this is for honeymoon discussion. if there's nothing about honeymoon to discuss, then don't post here? it's not that hard

FzytWEW.png

I wonder if more people would like Honeymoon (the song) if it wasn't the first thing she released from this era. It makes me sad to see all the hate for it, but I also think it wasn't the best song to release when we were all so parched.

I like it myself. I don't hate it by any means. I mean it was just released and left there. I think she could have built it up a bit more. I'm just hoping we get a MtWBT vid this week.

I like it myself. I don't hate it by any means. I mean it was just released and left there. I think she could have built it up a bit more. I'm just hoping we get a MtWBT vid this week.

I still want the HM video :(((((( why didnt she release it on september 7 along w the itunes release???? what was she dooing :(

but at least we know the HM video is actually coming, as she confirmed it

FzytWEW.png