SXTH LXX

Seth Lee

IRONIC.

you know I tried to state my opinion in the most respectful way I could and you still somehow found a way to be an unbearable asshole, good job! :mariah:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

you know I tried to state my opinion in the most respectful way I could and you still somehow found a way to be an unbearable asshole, good job! :mariah:

What you said: it's mediocre at best

What you meant: he's average

What you could have said: This is a good start

What you said: The beats are very well produced but I assume that because of the team of producers who have been working with you

What you meant: he can't make good shit on his own

What you could have said: Have you ever thought of producing your own music?

What you said: it makes the music dated and tacky, but you do you and keep working on your goals!!!!

What you meant: it's trash but he can stay delusional

What you could have said: I can see your lyrics show outside influence! I'd love to see you get a little more personal with them.

A little support to fellow artists would bring you far, but god knows you tried, so I guess that counts  :smokes2:

What you said: it's mediocre at best

What you meant: he's average

What you could have said: This is a good start

What you said: The beats are very well produced but I assume that because of the team of producers who have been working with you

What you meant: he can't make good shit on his own

What you could have said: Have you ever thought of producing your own music?

What you said: it makes the music dated and tacky, but you do you and keep working on your goals!!!!

What you meant: it's trash but he can stay delusional

What you could have said: I can see your lyrics show outside influence! I'd love to see you get a little more personal with them.

A little support to fellow artists would bring you far, but god knows you tried, so I guess that counts :smokes2:

90% of the people here have told me my music is shit and have been much more rude to me but I guess your Lana Del Rey cover/ for spade was a nice try... Go back to Lana school and get some extensions so you will be a better cover singer, I just don't understand why people can't stay in their own fucking lane... WHEN I AM NOT @ing you I am NOT asking for your opinion so keep. It. To. Yourself. Bye xoxo

90% of the people here have told me my music is shit and have been much more rude to me but I guess your Lana Del Rey cover/ for spade was a nice try... Go back to Lana school and get some extensions so you will be a better cover singer, bye xoxo

No need to be hateful towards me. I'm telling the truth. You dish people out such negative hate because that's all the world has given to you, and that's disgusting. Why become what you once hated? Are you a child Jack? Do you have to go so low just to get a quick mention on this site? And why bring my music into this? Did I diss yours? Again childish. You're trying to break me down with words when I'd never let anyone taint my image of myself. The problem is you have. You let everyone get into your head with their hate and now they're taking fucking control of you. They're probably laughing too. I tried to throw you a lifeline, but there's no need in helping someone who loves to be problematic. On the brightside, I guess now you can look forward to winning a fake drama lipster award! Just please, get some help. Find out why you feel the need to spew your self hate onto others. Then you could come back and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

No need to be hateful towards me. I'm telling the truth. You dish people out such negative hate because that's all the world has given to you, and that's disgusting. Why become what you once hated? Are you a child Jack? Do you have to go so low just to get a quick mention on this site? And why bring my music into this? Did I diss yours? Again childish. You're trying to break me down with words when I'd never let anyone taint my image of myself. The problem is you have. You let everyone get into your head with their hate and now they're taking fucking control of you. They're probably laughing too. I tried to throw you a lifeline, but there's no need in helping someone who loves to be problematic. On the brightside, I guess now you can look forward to winning a fake drama lipster award! Just please, get some help. Find out why you feel the need to spew your self hate onto others. Then you could come back and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

lifeline... Do not act like you were not trying to somehow drag me... Being petty then acting like the victim... Who does that remind me of...

lifeline... Do not act like you were not trying to somehow drag me... Being petty then acting like the victim... Who does that remind me of...

The lifeline was me trying to make a bond from whatever messed up hate you have for me. Why would I drag? Who are you to even act like you're better than anyone of us on this site? It's always constant drama that just magically follows you for some unknown reason, right? I never EVER acted like the victim. This isn't funny or a joke it's getting unbearable. The fact that almost everyone has had a fight with you on this site shows where the problem is coming from. 

The lifeline was me trying to make a bond from whatever messed up hate you have for me. Why would I drag? Who are you to even act like you're better than anyone of us on this site? It's always constant drama that just magically follows you for some unknown reason, right? I never EVER acted like the victim. This isn't funny or a joke it's getting unbearable. The fact that almost everyone has had a fight with you on this site shows where the problem is coming from.

go home I don't have time to fight with you too many other people to fight rn :lmao:

Fight? You thought this was a fight?  :omfg2: I'm just trying to finally get some light on why you hate us all

did you not listen to my 8 bit hit "A Little Closer to God"? "I don't need nobody cause I've got myself, I hate everybody cause I hate myself" - Jackson Novem

I noticed several times the lyrics delved into quotes from pop singers and "trendy" terms like slay and shade.... In my opinion it makes the music dated and tacky.

lifeline... Do not act like you were not trying to somehow --> drag <--  me... Being petty then acting like the victim... Who does that remind me of... 

Thanks for the advice tho. I dont get what you mean by "trendy" terms that i used. I'm pretty sure i haven't quoted any pop singers besides me doing tiny unnoticeable shout outs to The Pink Print and Broke With Expensive taste. but ill keep doing me. Just remember I'm not trying to be a pop vocal singer. thats not me and thats not what i can do. I'm not gonna try and be a messed up cheap voice recording version of lana with run down lyrics and then boast about how other people are shit (because lord knows how many times I've seen this happen) and that they cant be as vocally talented as myself. soooooo yehhhhhh. Negative advice can be given to people in positive ways. you should try it. 

@ Thanks for being a cutiieee!!!!

Sorry, but you lecturing someone on vocal ability is truly hilarious and you are clearly deluded.

Do whatever you wanna do, sing, make music, whatever, i hope you love it, great, i don't care.............but if you're going to get critical over someones else vocal talents on this forum as if YOU know better, please spare us the utter nonsense of it all because it is truly embarrassing.

Sorry, but you lecturing someone on vocal ability is truly hilarious and you are clearly deluded.

Do whatever you wanna do, sing, make music, whatever, i hope you love it, great, i don't care.............but if you're going to get critical over someones else vocal talents on this forum as if YOU know better, please spare us the utter nonsense of it all because it is truly embarrassing.

there is something called preferences, I never said their voice was bad I said simply that their voice wasn't one that I would typically listen to, I also didn't know that because I make music I lost the right to pick and choose the music that I choose to enjoy. according to you I have to love all music ever released just because I make music myself. You are wasting my time and I have better things to do than talk to you. Goodbye (I am making Mac and cheese rn and it is very cheesy)