naachoboy

Kali Uchis

I think about this line fromย I wish you rosesย a lot:

ย 

ยซ Just know any love I gave you's forever yours to keep ยปย :crai:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

kali is on the cover of gay times!ย https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/music/kali-uchis-orquideas-interview-bilingual/

ย 

GENk8j9XMAAR-3H?format=jpg&name=large

ย 

Kali-Uchis-1.jpgKali-Uchis-2.jpgKali-Uchis-3.jpgKali-Uchas-4.jpgKali-Uchis-5.jpgKali-Uchis-6.jpg

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Y aunque la vida me ha roto este corazรณn mil veces
Todo te di, todo mi amor, fui fiel
Pรญdeme la luna y hasta al cielo me irรฉ

ย 

ย :beyonce::beyonce::beyonce:

ย 

ย 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

22 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

ย 

mother mothered! heladito is top tier

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Cรณmo Asรญ
Me Pongo Loca
Igual Que Un รngel

Pensamientos Intrusivos
Diosa
Te Mata

Perdiste
Young Rich & In Love
Tu Corazรณn Es Mรญo
Muรฑekita
Labios Mordidos

No Hay Ley Parte 2
Heladito
Dame Beso / Muรฉvete

I think this is my favorite record from her.

The only one I don't like is No Hay Ley Parte 2 because a. the production sounds rushed and basic compared to the rest of the album, b. Rauw's part is super bad like all of his work, c. there was no need for a Parte 2 when the OG was a 10/10

Bolded songs are my favorites. Cรณmo Asรญ production is insane. Pensamientos Intrusivos has such incredible melodies. The vibes from Diosa are next level... Te Mata showcases her vocals in a way that I hope she explores more in the future. Tu Corazรณn Es Mรญo is so emotional and beautiful, Muรฑekita is otherworldly and Labios Mordidos and Dame Beso/Muรฉvete are MAJOR bops. Like, I can't get Labios Mordidos out of my head :oprah4:

Love you Kali

12 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Iโ€™m so fucking pissed I miss this..hopefully thereโ€™s a restock.ย :deadbanana:

ย 

also does anyone have a collection of the por vida album shoot? im used to being pampered by the lana wiki photoshoots tab.ย :toofunny:

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  gZ0f.gif

ย 

one thing that irritates tf out ofย me with kali is her constantly fucking with her album artworksย :deadbanana:ย the Por Vida EP has seen 5 covers now and they keep getting worse and I feel like she isn't done changing it yetย :creep:ย they sayย oneย door openย when another doorย close...

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

Birthday Song and Social Climber got me likeย :dancedy: lately

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

I don't know much of Kali's discography but the other day someone I follow posted a reel with Pensamientos Intrusivos and I was like HEY WHAT WHAT'S THAT THAT'S AMAZING and now I think I'll check her catalog except for that song with Peso Pluma cause I can't stand him

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Her new album might be tied with Isolation as her best albums imo. So many BOPS

On 1/22/2024 at 5:53 PM, PARADIXO said:

The only one I don't like is No Hay Ley Parte 2 because a. the production sounds rushed and basic compared to the rest of the album, b. Rauw's part is super bad like all of his work, c. there was no need for a Parte 2 when the OG was a 10/10

ย 

I have a feeling No Hay Ley was gonna be on there and after it flopped she decided to rush a part 2 to replace it and that explains why it's on the album

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 4/20/2016 at 4:14 PM, Just Cherry said:

ย 

Soeaking of Like, Kali will be featured on his upcoming album releasing this year. He mentioned this after asking him a question about Hold You Downย 

2w3b04m.jpg

Hi, i know this message is old afย but does anyone know what did he say about Hold You Down? The attached image is no longerย available

I need some info of the song to add it to the wiki, ty for helping<33

2 hours ago, cherubXX said:

Hi, i know this message is old afย but does anyone know what did he say about Hold You Down? The attached image is no longerย available

I need some info of the song to add it to the wiki, ty for helping<33

I chatted with him briefly on SoundCloud back in 2016 and all he said was that he intended to put Hold U Down on a compilation album he had coming out. It looks like it never came to fruition though.ย 

On 4/13/2024 at 8:27 PM, Just Cherry said:

I chatted with him briefly on SoundCloud back in 2016 and all he said was that he intended to put Hold U Down on a compilation album he had coming out. It looks like it never came to fruition though.ย 

oh ty