full.jpg

Lana Del Rey: Born To Die - Paradise Edition

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunstorm Issue (Golden, Hot, Euphoric):

full.jpg

Moonlight Issue (Silver, Cool, Melancholic):

full.jpg

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

I have officially 337 or even more cover art pieces (some of them are still "unleaked", so that would be almost 400)! More than satisfied! Let the champagne fountain explode! :party: :diva: :fabcat: :hooker:  :grinds: :dance:  (Ooops, I'm an abstinent. Nevermind, its for all of you who like my work. It would be more crafted and perfected if I had more time for this sweet decadence, but this is a practice in neon speedy impression digitally tattooed on those pages). :)

I just skimmed over a few pages to see what you've made, and your ideas for a possible Honeymoon cover are really beautiful. How long do they take you to make?

I just skimmed over a few pages to see what you've made, and your ideas for a possible Honeymoon cover are really beautiful. How long do they take you to make?

Thank you :) I really dont know exactly. For example, simpler ones (like Lana in a pool) are about half an hour (adjusting color, saturation, contrast, maybe slight cropping, etc. or adding grainy effects), the simplest (Lana in cherry dress with cherry blossom tree behind) are maybe 15 minutes, and complicated one to two hours (like, when I did naked GQ Lana in front of my own collage, or when I incorporated her into Mark Ryden painting).

So I think it is basically 1-2 hours, but that is just my impression, maybe sometimes even a bit longer, three.

(If you meant the amount of time spent on each separatedly)  :)

I think she looks more high here :flutter: (gorgeous cheesines of original cover art exaggerated till the state of unbearableness) :

full.jpg

----------------------------                            ------------------------------------                           --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

----------------------------------

full.jpg

------------------------------------

full.jpg

Beautiful bastard child of Lana Del Rey and Brigitte Bardot :hooker:

(I randomly googled BB young at the beach of St. Tropez, and this is the first bigger picture that popped up! Look at this, earring on right ear in the quoit shape, like pirate, and a white wooden boat below her right arm. And sea behind. Perfect reference! Ah, strange are the paths of destiny. Who knows, maybe Lana was inspired partially by this iconic image and revamped it in her own way.) :hooker: :diva: :fabcat: