LoreleiLee

Lana Pandemonium - My Psychological Problem With Lana

I know you probably will not like it, but... (terrible photoshop editing, I know, but I am always in a hurry)

full.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. I added another version of "Disco" here, although I prefer later ones.

full.jpg

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Ok I'm going to be honest when I first saw your works I hated them, I thought there was way too much going on

But now I've seen so many of them, I fucking LOVE them. They're so unique, creative and well thought out.

FzytWEW.png

Oh Finally one of your drawings ! :)

I like the UV cover, but with a bit more Work, you'd make it more justice. Cause the concept si really cool !

Thanks! I already have Lana drawing in previous pages, although I am not sure they are worse or better than this comic, nevertheless, both are cartoonish. Here it is:

full.jpg

full.jpg

I plan to do one really elaborate and detailed - and serious, so to say.

Considering UV, yes, I think I should amend and polish it, since the concept is the one that consists of pure, clean shapes, is defind, has a story and therefore it requires more labour and effort. I also am not so satisfied with the final result, because there are too many elements that are powerful, suggestive (in a morbid way) and make even caricatural effect, so maybe I should eject some of the details (tie over the eyes, or rose in the mouth, or blood splatters, or blood drops elongated in the form of the threads), so, yes, you are definitely right :)

Ok I'm going to be honest when I first saw your works I hated them, I thought there was way too much going on

But now I've seen so many of them, I fucking LOVE them. They're so unique, creative and well thought out.

Thank you too :).  I know I am not very popular with my covers, because I want to show so many motives as a reflection of my experience of each song or album, so at the end, joining those elements creates a messy clutter - and graphic design is the opposite of visual scramble. I realized that the simplest covers are the best - the ones that accentuate just one element and therefore make a design sophisticated, bold and potent. But I somehow occasionally return to the same mistakes :D Out of laziness, lack of time, impatience or sometimes indulging in guilty pleasures in creating a mess :D Uh...

But thank you so much for the notion. It means a lot :) :heart:

Here is Disco, not my best, but I (also) like making simple, yet dirty designs.

full.jpg

full.jpg

I think second one is better, because I am exaggerating with the use of red color which reminds of blood (but I like it so much).

I also think people will hate the first :D But I am only playing :)

I love your artwork! It really does her justice.

Tbh I'm always super excited to get a notification for this thread <3

Oh, thanks! It is so beautiful feeling when you make someone happy :heart: :kiss: :kiss2:

-----------

Here is an attempt of a serious drawing, and I think it is thirsty for some letters which I will maybe add later.

Sketch/work in progress:

full.jpg

Finale:

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Ultraviolence à la Clockwork Orange (editing sucks a bit mostly because the image of her is low resolution and the prototype design is pure, so it is not easy to hide behind cluttery details and layers). Say it is a sketch for a better version.

full.jpg

Elvis:

full.jpg

Another version of Clockwork Orange Ultraviolence (I think this is better, more playful, not meaning dancing blood splatters, but visually):

Mixture of Kubrick and Tarantino:

full.jpg