LoreleiLee

Lana Pandemonium - My Psychological Problem With Lana

Does not suit Bel Air song in my opinion (because it is not daytime, Lana is lighthaired and it is more "Without You", BTD or even AKA vibe; and, better version is on the first page), but there was a sign on a motel, so I used it.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

-----------------------------------

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

------------------

My old Body Electric covers - revamped (and some new):

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

---------------

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

I like a lot of your covers, the first ones you posted are probably my favorites even though it seems odd for a Lana cover, but in a good way! Do you happen to take request?  :creep:

Thanks. Although, I currently do not have time now for any requests (very busy), if you are serious with your question (this smiley confuses me :D )

The two off to the races covers with Lizzy are perfect

Merci :)

I sooooo like this goth graveyard black widow photoshoot of Lana, because my aesthetics is very similar. Here is a small compilation of my dark art, made from 2003 to 2012, including veils, gloves, rings, pearls, crosses, chains, nylon, lace (I have a series with a huge red ring on lace gloves too, but those are very blurry and of bad quality, I will have to retake them, and my ring is not so elegant, more baroque and kitschy). I have many, many more, but the quality varies a lot. My photos are deliberatly trashy, snapshot-like, experimental.
This is just one style of what I do, I also have surreal, psychedelic and neoexpressionistic stuff.

The only thing I changed is desaturating some photos and adding slightly cool or sepia filter (for the purpose of this collage), but when I exhibited them, I did it with their original properties.

I know Steven Klein is 10000x better photographer, but I have my own path. :D

full.jpg

The This is what makes us girls is perfect, even the Lolita one.

I think that the body electric ones could fit a remix cover

Yes, I agree, I came to the idea to add, for example, "Purple Unicorn Remix" (say that such DJ exists), because design is pretty geometric and all those lasers, neons, skyscrapers, harsh angles, city lights and rush of the metropolis on the covers would fit more to the electrodance clubbing and remixes they play there.