Sucker

AURORA

It's just like a normal jewel case size, except it comes like a book instead. I love it. It's like how Melanie Martinez did Cry Baby! 

ooooooooh okay that's so good, because the birdy beautiful lies photobook is actually a portrait book shape and it wouldn't really fit with my CDs so glad to hear this one will - thank you!

FzytWEW.png

ooooooooh okay that's so good, because the birdy beautiful lies photobook is actually a portrait book shape and it wouldn't really fit with my CDs so glad to hear this one will - thank you!

Yes! It's really nice, and I was afraid it was gonna be like that as well. :flutter: Hopefully you'll get it somehow!

lABVyGE.png

Yes! It's really nice, and I was afraid it was gonna be like that as well. :flutter: Hopefully you'll get it somehow!

thank you! found the cd hardbook for $19aud and the vinyl for $26aud on Juno.co.uk so I will probably get the vinyl first eeeeek so excited

FzytWEW.png

thank you! found the cd hardbook for $19aud and the vinyl for $26aud on Juno.co.uk so I will probably get the vinyl first eeeeek so excited

Aaaahh, yes! Do it! :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

Isn't she though?  :usrs:

It was released everywhere, as far as I know? And FROOT wasn't an online exclusive?

I never saw FROOT in any music store, in two different cities. I heard someone say it was an online exclusive. Maybe that wasn't true, but I can certainly say that I've never seen a copy of FROOT irl.

I also didn't see this album in Target, but maybe it's the particular Target I went to, or other stores will have it.

I never saw FROOT in any music store, in two different cities. I heard someone say it was an online exclusive. Maybe that wasn't true, but I can certainly say that I've never seen a copy of FROOT irl.

I also didn't see this album in Target, but maybe it's the particular Target I went to, or other stores will have it.

Froot was in three different Best Buys around me, plus some independent record stores.

MkWI4Ns.png

That's weird though. I've seen FROOT, both digipack and jewel case, in every country I've been to after it's release. :rip: I still see it at both of my local stores nowadays, hahah. 

lABVyGE.png

That's weird though. I've seen FROOT, both digipack and jewel case, in every country I've been to after it's release. :rip: I still see it at both of my local stores nowadays, hahah. 

I must have really awful luck then, or people in this state don't care for Marina. :rip: I've only ever seen Electra Heart twice, never seen TFJ or FROOT. I didn't end up liking the album anyway, so maybe it's a good thing.  :hooker:

I still haven't listened to this album completely  :defeated: I just want to give it a listen some day I'm not distracted or working on something else.

I must have really awful luck then, or people in this state don't care for Marina. :rip: I've only ever seen Electra Heart twice, never seen TFJ or FROOT. I didn't end up liking the album anyway, so maybe it's a good thing.  :hooker:

I still haven't listened to this album completely  :defeated: I just want to give it a listen some day I'm not distracted or working on something else.

Oh. Interesting. :rip: Weird though..

You should! It's a really good album. I can't stop listening to it. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

The way she says "wrapped inside a cocoon made of flesh and bones" is so fucking good :oprah:

I'm traveling 340 miles to see AURORA perform in Stockholm on the 27th :defeated: So excited!

Omg lucky - she will be amazing

FzytWEW.png

The way she says "wrapped inside a cocoon made of flesh and bones" is so fucking good :oprah:

Omg lucky - she will be amazing

Yeeessssss. One of my favorite lyrics. :flutter:

It'll be my 8th time seeing her live. :rip: I'm so excited. The last time I saw her was Feb 15th. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

Yeeessssss. One of my favorite lyrics. :flutter:

It'll be my 8th time seeing her live. :rip: I'm so excited. The last time I saw her was Feb 15th. :flutter:

OMG!!!! That's so amazing, have you met her yet?

FzytWEW.png

Omg aw this is so cute & amazing!!!!

The last time I saw her, I brought my mom (bottom picture) and she was so nice and took a picture with us even though the security at the venue told everyone to leave. :crying:

lABVyGE.png

The last time I saw her, I brought my mom (bottom picture) and she was so nice and took a picture with us even though the security at the venue told everyone to leave. :crying:

Awww that's adorable!!! Does she know you now?

FzytWEW.png

Awww that's adorable!!! Does she know you now?

It's funny you should ask, because she called me "her friend" on her live stream last night. :rip: Here's a video of it. :') My heart melted when she said it, haha.

I asked her if she could reveal a new song title she's been working on recently, and she said that one of the new songs is called "The Strange Paper Garden". Exciting. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

It's funny you should ask, because she called me "her friend" on her live stream last night. :rip: Here's a video of it. :') My heart melted when she said it, haha.

I asked her if she could reveal a new song title she's been working on recently, and she said that one of the new songs is called "The Strange Paper Garden". Exciting. :flutter:

omg that is so amazing!!!!!!! (btw just followed u on twitter)

That song title seems so interesting!

Btw you literally got me so obsessed with this album, it's so incredibly amazing. Warrior is such a bop omggggg

Do you have links to her older music? Most importantly Running with the wolves EP?

FzytWEW.png