Sucker

AURORA

I've kind of held off on becoming obsessed with her until the album, but I'm enjoying everything so much now :flutter:

her cover of "Life on Mars?" is actually everything to me...

y e e e s

Life on Mars? is almost a highlight every time she does it live. it's magical.

lABVyGE.png

Life on Mars? is now up on her VEVO channel.

It's good, but after a few listens I get drawn back in to Bowie's. Obviously nothing can beat his, but I think Aurora did a great job. Lorde's tribute with David's old band was the best I think.

My favorite songs are:

Lucky, Winter Bird, I Went Too Far.

I went to Target looking for her album (among others) and it wasn't there.  :flop: Bit of a long shot, but I'm still annoyed at having to buy it online. Has anyone found it in any stores, or is it an online only release like Froot?

Was going through one of my random YouTube hunts for good music the other day and came across "Runaway" and now I'm obsessed with AURORA. Such a mesmerising voice and amazing production! So glad I found her!  :flutter:

Yeessss. :legend: What do you think about the album?

lABVyGE.png

Y'all talk about her like she's God or something.

Isn't she though?  :usrs:

I went to Target looking for her album (among others) and it wasn't there.  :flop: Bit of a long shot, but I'm still annoyed at having to buy it online. Has anyone found it in any stores, or is it an online only release like Froot?

It was released everywhere, as far as I know? And FROOT wasn't an online exclusive?

lABVyGE.png

Wow what the fuck. From the look of @@Sucker's profile picture here, I didn't really think I would like her - idk why, it just gave me vibes that I didn't think I'd enjoy....

But holy shit man I just downloaded the album - I'm only on Runaway and I'm completely obsessed and slain. So excited to listen to this album. I also saw the CD in a store today, I wish I bought it...

Is there a vinyl?

FzytWEW.png

Wow what the fuck. From the look of @@Sucker's profile picture here, I didn't really think I would like her - idk why, it just gave me vibes that I didn't think I'd enjoy....

But holy shit man I just downloaded the album - I'm only on Runaway and I'm completely obsessed and slain. So excited to listen to this album. I also saw the CD in a store today, I wish I bought it...

Is there a vinyl?

Hahahah, that's funny! I'm glad you like the album! 

And yes! It's on vinyl! The deluxe edition comes as a hardcover book, which is really pretty. The vinyl is also very pretty, and it's gatefold and has some nice texture. I love it. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

Hahahah, that's funny! I'm glad you like the album! 

And yes! It's on vinyl! The deluxe edition comes as a hardcover book, which is really pretty. The vinyl is also very pretty, and it's gatefold and has some nice texture. I love it. :flutter:

OOooooh!! Could you link me to the hardcover book and the vinyl? Is the vinyl just black?

After my first few listens to the album, I can officially say I'm obsessed

FzytWEW.png

OOooooh!! Could you link me to the hardcover book and the vinyl? Is the vinyl just black?

After my first few listens to the album, I can officially say I'm obsessed

Here's the hardcover book, and here's the vinyl. There's probably some on Discogs, Amazon or eBay too, if you prefer that. Doesn't seem like they have anything but the standard jewel case CD at Sanity, getmusic or JBHiFi.

The vinyl is black yeah, heavyweight.

lABVyGE.png

Here's the hardcover book, and here's the vinyl. There's probably some on Discogs, Amazon or eBay too, if you prefer that. Doesn't seem like they have anything but the standard jewel case CD at Sanity, getmusic or JBHiFi.

The vinyl is black yeah, heavyweight.

Yeah, I saw the jewel case in JB Hi-Fi the other day, but I hadn't listened to the album so didn't get it but as soon as I saw it I thought of you hahah

Hopefully these stay in stock for a while, the Australian dollar is sooooooo bad atm, hopefully in the future it gets better so I can buy stuff online again without spending hundreds of dollars haha. 

Do you have the hardcover book? Is it cool; how big is it?

FzytWEW.png

Yeah, I saw the jewel case in JB Hi-Fi the other day, but I hadn't listened to the album so didn't get it but as soon as I saw it I thought of you hahah

Hopefully these stay in stock for a while, the Australian dollar is sooooooo bad atm, hopefully in the future it gets better so I can buy stuff online again without spending hundreds of dollars haha. 

Do you have the hardcover book? Is it cool; how big is it?

It's just like a normal jewel case size, except it comes like a book instead. I love it. It's like how Melanie Martinez did Cry Baby! 

lABVyGE.png