Sucker

AURORA

I've been so busy I haven't been able to post that I got to see Aurora on the 17th! She was so amazing live and I felt bad because she said she was still kinda sick. Everyone freaked out when she performed Running with the Wolves and Runaway. My personal fave was prob Under the Water or Lucky. She came out after the show and I got to meet her and she is so sweet. 

I've been so busy I haven't been able to post that I got to see Aurora on the 17th! She was so amazing live and I felt bad because she said she was still kinda sick. Everyone freaked out when she performed Running with the Wolves and Runaway. My personal fave was prob Under the Water or Lucky. She came out after the show and I got to meet her and she is so sweet. 

Aww! That's lovely to hear. :flutter: She was devastated when she had to cancel those canadian shows.. Hopefully she's feeling 100% now. But yeah, she is truly the sweetest girl. I'm happy you had a great time!! I'm in Stockholm right now, seeing her again tonight (for the eighth time :rip: oops)! I'm still super excited though. Haven't been to any of her shows outside Norway before.

lABVyGE.png

Aww! That's lovely to hear. :flutter: She was devastated when she had to cancel those canadian shows.. Hopefully she's feeling 100% now. But yeah, she is truly the sweetest girl. I'm happy you had a great time!! I'm in Stockholm right now, seeing her again tonight (for the eighth time :rip: oops)! I'm still super excited though. Haven't been to any of her shows outside Norway before.

Unrelated, but how did you have the album so much earlier than release? Did she give it to you?

Also, how did you know Warrior would be the next acoustic performance? Did she tell you?

FzytWEW.png

Unrelated, but how did you have the album so much earlier than release? Did she give it to you?

Also, how did you know Warrior would be the next acoustic performance? Did she tell you?

I have my ways and my people, haha, that's all I can say.

lABVyGE.png

I didn't meet her after the show on Wednesday, because the venue threw everyone out before she got a chance to come out. It's honestly so shitty. I gave someone from her team a gift I was gonna give her when we got kicked out though, and she just tweeted me about it. It was an ancient, beautiful book about moth, some Harry Potter + Star Wars candy and a Moomin postcard that made me think about Under the Water/Black Water Lillies. She loved it, and called me the bestest. :crying:

InBPnnF.png?1

Translation from Norwegian:

"YEEEEESSSS OHHH MY GOOOODDD, I LOVE THAT BOOK! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU'RE THE BESTEST"

The show was honestly so special though. They scrapped the guitar/acoustic part they usually do in the middle of the show, because something happened earlier that day. A 38 year old woman was stabbed to death by her ex husband in her hometown, which is a tiny, tiny town, so she knew who it was. She dedicated Through The Eyes of A Child to her and they did it on piano, and it was such a beautiful rendition of it. I cried, she cried, we all cried.

She had so much energy that night though. It was a really good show. I can't wait till next time. God knows when it'll be though.

lABVyGE.png

I didn't meet her after the show on Wednesday, because the venue threw everyone out before she got a chance to come out. It's honestly so shitty. I gave someone from her team a gift I was gonna give her when we got kicked out though, and she just tweeted me about it. It was an ancient, beautiful book about moth, some Harry Potter + Star Wars candy and a Moomin postcard that made me think about Under the Water/Black Water Lillies. She loved it, and called me the bestest. :crying:

InBPnnF.png?1

Translation from Norwegian:

"YEEEEESSSS OHHH MY GOOOODDD, I LOVE THAT BOOK! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU'RE THE BESTEST"

The show was honestly so special though. They scrapped the guitar/acoustic part they usually do in the middle of the show, because something happened earlier that day. A 38 year old woman was stabbed to death by her ex husband in her hometown, which is a tiny, tiny town, so she knew who it was. She dedicated Through The Eyes of A Child to her and they did it on piano, and it was such a beautiful rendition of it. I cried, she cried, we all cried.

She had so much energy that night though. It was a really good show. I can't wait till next time. God knows when it'll be though.

So glad you got to see her again!! And that sucks about the venue throwing everyone out, but at least your gift still got to her. That was so nice of you. She really is amazing live. I love her album, but it was an amazing experience seeing her (and how happy/amazed she gets at the audience's crazy reactions to her). 

So glad you got to see her again!! And that sucks about the venue throwing everyone out, but at least your gift still got to her. That was so nice of you. She really is amazing live. I love her album, but it was an amazing experience seeing her (and how happy/amazed she gets at the audience's crazy reactions to her). 

At one point during the show, the audience wouldn't stop cheering and clapping.. So she did a quick movement with her hands as if she grabbed all the clapping and the cheers and then she "put it in her pocket" in case she would need it later at some point after the show. :toofunny: At least it got people to stop, hahah. Everyone loved her. That's my favorite part about every show. The absolutely amazing reactions and how much people love watching her perform. It just gets better and better.

lABVyGE.png

:defeated:

It honestly annoys me so much that there's THREE music videos out there that she haven't put out.... There's one for Hunting, Under Stars and Awakening.. My friend goes to school with the guy who did the Hunting video, and is gonna ask him for the video the next time she sees him on campus. The Hunting video was literally a school project for Nordic School of Photography where they asked Aurora if she wanted them to make a video for her. The video looks really corny though.  :creep: Like, why the shirtless guys? :toofunny:

And here's a behind the scenes video of Under Stars as well, from an interview she did. If there's anything I really want, it would be the Under Stars video. She looked so pretty in it.  :flutter: I wouldn't mind Awakening though.

It starts at 0:50 in this video:

lABVyGE.png

:defeated:

It honestly annoys me so much that there's THREE music videos out there that she haven't put out.... There's one for Hunting, Under Stars and Awakening.. My friend goes to school with the guy who did the Hunting video, and is gonna ask him for the video the next time she sees him on campus. The Hunting video was literally a school project for Nordic School of Photography where they asked Aurora if she wanted them to make a video for her. The video looks really corny though.  :creep: Like, why the shirtless guys? :toofunny:

And here's a behind the scenes video of Under Stars as well, from an interview she did. If there's anything I really want, it would be the Under Stars video. She looked so pretty in it.  :flutter: I wouldn't mind Awakening though.

It starts at 0:50 in this video:

Awakening demo!

Is there any way you can upload a megapost of what's available? 

Awakening demo!

Is there any way you can upload a megapost of what's available? 

*Live version! 

And aaaahhh.. That's so much work, hahahah. :defeated: But I'll see what I can do though.

lABVyGE.png

Poor ATRL's taste, they all hate album of the year known as All My Demons Greeting Me as a Friend :(

they don't..? i had a thread with lots of pages on it.. people loved it?

lABVyGE.png