Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh it’s so good it deserved a standard edition release, not being just a random deluxe edition bonus track

how is a deluxe edition random? people buy deluxe editions more than the standard ones

I wouldnt mind her album being called XCX3 but Little Mix already did that with LM5 (which was imo classy and "unique" to be released that way)

tbh i though it was cheesy af to call the album that way, i was like 'when are they going to reveal the title?' but then i found out lm5 WAS the title  :toofunny:

why should it ever be called pop hell?

1) pop hell was a pc music event that was lit af, non-related

2) in the paper mag interview, the 'charli xcx cult' was named pop hell

"Charli goes to lay out the rest of the cult house's floorplan with a dungeon-like church hall decked out with massive speakers, upturned cross, and walls painted pink dubbed "Pop Hell."

"Every night at like 2 AM we all have to go down there and just manically dance. A compulsory rave every night. And hopefully, SOPHIE can DJ at least once a week in the compulsory 'Pop Hell' rave, that would be fun. It's basically like Berghain but forever.""

i really like playboy style!!!!! i just wish it was a little bit more hard hitting, the reggae ish beat kind of misses the mark for me.

but i looooove the chorus, charli is a hit maker!!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

tbh i though it was cheesy af to call the album that way, i was like 'when are they going to reveal the title?' but then i found out lm5 WAS the title  :toofunny:

1) pop hell was a pc music event that was lit af, non-related

2) in the paper mag interview, the 'charli xcx cult' was named pop hell

"Charli goes to lay out the rest of the cult house's floorplan with a dungeon-like church hall decked out with massive speakers, upturned cross, and walls painted pink dubbed "Pop Hell."

"Every night at like 2 AM we all have to go down there and just manically dance. A compulsory rave every night. And hopefully, SOPHIE can DJ at least once a week in the compulsory 'Pop Hell' rave, that would be fun. It's basically like Berghain but forever.""

If charli would be choosing pop hell as the name of her new album it would be so epic

i really hope she ditched the whole XCX world concept, it’s so dated now... we need a fresh new era with white mercedes, next life and the rest of tracks she recorded this year

Yes,imagine a full length album with the 2018 recorded tracks and CTMP+BIOYL

this would be godly :defeated: