sucker - So Over You

vroom vroom - Trophy

xcx world - I Wanna Be With U

number 1 angel - White Roses

pop 2 - Tears

monthly drops - No Angel

charli - February 2017

MY TASTE ....ugh my mind

Cancelling XCX World was nones fault but Atlantic's.

She made some noise with ATAP and even with Boys when the album hadn't leak yet, but the record label keep wanting more hits and less art.

The album leak was just the last drop for them to discard it, but they end up with 2 mixtapes and 1 album, all of them much more experimental and "weird" than the pop songs they wanted Charli to release. If they didn't keep pushing her to make a bigger hit we would have the album officially, period.

She made some noise with ATAP and even with Boys when the album hadn't leak yet, but the record label keep wanting more hits and less art.

The album leak was just the last drop for them to discard it, but they end up with 2 mixtapes and 1 album, all of them much more experimental and "weird" than the pop songs they wanted Charli to release. If they didn't keep pushing her to make a bigger hit we would have the album officially, period.

100% this. We wouldnt have n1a or Pop 2 btw

The album literally leaked just when Boys was released  :deadbanana: . It's Atlantic and the leaker's fault. I'm sure Boys would have been pushed more, but the leaks messed it's chance of being a bigger hit.

We got Pop 2, Charli, the monthly drop songs, and basically the best songs from that scrapped album (GNO & NA)  released after the leak so i'm not really complaining :D  

The album literally leaked just when Boys was released  :deadbanana: . It's Atlantic and the leaker's fault. I'm sure Boys would have been pushed more, but the leaks messed it's chance of being a bigger hit.

We got Pop 2, Charli, the monthly drop songs, and basically the best songs from that scrapped album (GNO & NA)  released after the leak so i'm not really complaining :D  

Snippets leaked July 2017 (when Boys was released), they could have hushed the release (or it could have been released when the songs where still fresh in 2016 / early 2017)

Full songs only started to leak the next month, if she released a surprise album it would still be a release. I can't complain either but I really do think this album deserved a proper release other than monthly singles drops, that ended up leading to nothing.