Fluorine

Charli XCX

this fucking sucks. why would someone choose to leak a shit quality version of ctmp?? how does that even exist?? it sounds terrible on my ears. hmu when someone leaks the hq version. everyone be on the lookout!!!

this fucking sucks. why would someone choose to leak a shit quality version of ctmp?? how does that even exist?? it sounds terrible on my ears. hmu when someone leaks the hq version. everyone be on the lookout!!!

but guess what givemexcx3, they did, you givemexcx3, come to my party is in 128 kbps you could NOT believe it 

is anyone else still fuming about the fact that come to mi parti wasn't the lead single

fiDykmF.gif

Girlie, I'll be fuming about it till my grave

fiDykmF.gif

128 is better than no song.

fiDykmF.gif

No one tag this girlie if we get the hq

fiDykmF.gif

j14CYJi.png

oh god it doesn't sound that bad, you could like...not have it at all. it's still listenable.

oh my god really the quality's not even that bad. just be grateful that we have it at all.

giphy.gif        0llyAjF_d.jpg  

some of y'all act so bratty about leak quality. you really could not have the song at all lmao. we're not even supposed to have these tracks in the first place. yeah everyone wants a 320 ver but sometimes you gotta settle.  :crossed: