Fluorine

Charli XCX

we got like 3 albums in 2017 isn't that enough? we don't even know if she scrapped no angel round and round and the exchange songs like she never said that they're not going to appear on the album/mixtape/whatever she's releasing in the future

She actuaIIy said that the Exchange songs were mostIy scrapped demo's that would be performed only ONCE around the time of the show...the IabeI probs decIined most of those songs in 2016! :defeated:

No AngeI,Bounce, and maybe R&R were probably still in the running for the updated album cuz she performed them at a Iot of gigs/shows and she taIked about them being on the aIbum...but they are now aIso (possibIy) scrapped....sooo yeah :crossed:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I love your taxi version  :hooker:

thnx I did my best...maybe I'II add the adIibs to them :defeated:

exchange tracks are most likely scrapped.(Along with bounce + others) she hasn't performed them in over half a year.

yeah the onIy tracks that are staying are IikeIy boys and ATA :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

thnx I did my best...maybe I'II add the adIibs to them :defeated:

yeah the onIy tracks that are staying are IikeIy boys and ATA :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Funny thing is before xcx3 got delayed for the 48384839 time I remember her label (?) told that ATAP was out off the album and Boys was some kind of buzz single 

Funny thing is before xcx3 got delayed for the 48384839 time I remember her label (?) told that ATAP was out off the album and Boys was some kind of buzz single 

This is insane.....so we wiII get ALL NEW MUSIC for ''XCX3''? :toofunny:  :lmao:  :defeated:  :facepalm:  :(

I think it's time for us to admit to ourselves that we're not even getting xcx3

Yeah we wiII get EP's or a DoubIe AIbum or a pIayIist......not a traditionaI reIease as she has been teasing :defeated:  :hdu:  :flutter:

Charli has recently said that she wants to release the leaked songs

She said that ''she wasnt done with them''..... reworks? :hdu:

I think its time we have to admit to ourselves that we got a new Punk Album situation and I'm afraid that we are not getting a pc album anytime soon...  :defeated:

Where are SOPHIE and A.G.? Are they stiII even in the picture with these new sessions? :lmao:  :teehee:

This shit is getting predictable :defeated: