Fluorine

Charli XCX

I literally​ just woke up desperately from this dream where @@BloomForYou just dropped four picosong/dbree links - Taxi, R&R, a song I can't recall and something called Tears & Tantrums EP.

Get out of my head!

sis where can i get the pink choker/body piece ??? i want it so bad

I couldn't find it anywhere so I had to make it on my own :(

I literally​ just woke up desperately from this dream where @@BloomForYou just dropped four picosong/dbree links - Taxi, R&R, a song I can't recall and something called Tears & Tantrums EP.

Get out of my head!

omg sis no lie i had a dream that I was drinking with friends at a party and listening to the RnR studio version w us all singing along

that basically counts as it getting teased again right?  :toofunny:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

RNR is so powerful... why is it dead? lol

the people that have it blow it off on here always going on about "hahaha wow it's not even that good guys" "the live version is better" "the song is honestly meh"

um if that's really the case, then why not share it? or leak a HQ snippet of it? all the snippets we have are discord or awful quality lmao

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

the people that have it blow it off on here always going on about "hahaha wow it's not even that good guys" "the live version is better" "the song is honestly meh"

um if that's really the case, then why not share it? or leak a HQ snippet of it? all the snippets we have are discord or awful quality lmao

It prob just needs SOPH’s live tempo boost, if it’s too slow... or some extra reverb or post-production. Like SOPHIE was probably throwing in some live audio, filtering, and sampling...

Dl3LTQ1UcAAARt9.jpg

charli sis since you love mercedes so much release white mercedes, do that challenge  :defeated:

She honestly could've played white Mercedes at the Mercedes Benz stadium here in Atlanta lmaoooooooooooo