Fluorine

Charli XCX

she was just asking what they thought lol, she never actually wanted to sell it.

i yeah think the confusion came from the slang like "KEEP IT" or "THROW IT" Keep it as is its a banger and you should release it sis. 

Yeah I wouldn't mind a Ed sheran feature if his part wasn't too too long. Just so it helps her chart  :ohno:

I am totally surprise that they haven't mad her work with Max Martin before, it looks like they keep trying to sell her like a max martin pop girl image you know? And is Dua Lipa any good? I've only heard her New Girls song.

i yeah think the confusion came from the slang like "KEEP IT" or "THROW IT" Keep it as is its a banger and you should release it sis.

Yeah I wouldn't mind a Ed sheran feature if his part wasn't too too long. Just so it helps her chart :ohno:

I am totally surprise that they haven't mad her work with Max Martin before, it looks like they keep trying to sell her like a max martin pop girl image you know? And is Dua Lipa any good? I've only heard her New Girls song.

I would like a Max Martin + Charli song tho

Yeah I wouldn't mind a Ed sheran feature if his part wasn't too too long. Just so it helps her chart  :ohno:

Ed Sheran feature? OMG NOOOO keep it as a fantasy that never has to become true, Charli and Sheran don't fit together, different kind of POP music, he sings all loving soft songs and Charlotte is EXPLOSIVE! 

I prefer a Dua Lipa Collab, it can be more real than CARDI B... 

we're getting one!

:defeated:

When are we getting Round n Round? Do You know if it's true that she killed it?

SAME and it appear we are getting one, im just surprise it didnt come  sooner  :defeated:

I would like a Max Martin + Charli song tho

I was looking up info on Genius and I was wondering about what AG Cook said about ily2

"This one’s all Danny, but I’m very glad it made it onto the mixtape. I love this type of songwriting, and I’m soooooo pro the guitar on this. It feels like a sort of fantasy version of Charli’s Sucker era, but it’s also really forward looking, and very very Danny."

i wonder who and who was involve in picking the songs or was it only him that he was talking about when picking the songs? lol I wonder how many more songs there was omg

I wouldn't mind at all if Ed was the feature, we need some sacrifices in life, because it would definitely chart and tbh it's what charli needs at this moment to """"please"""" the label, with 1999 charting and maybe being a hit (let's pray), we can get the album.

disgusting, she dragged charli and girls collab

Charli is professional enough to not take it personal and so should you :hooker:

Even though Girls is a cute low key bop, it is problematic under certain optics and Hayley just pointed that. It's ok to be bitter because it drowned after that but it doesn't mean Hayley wouldn't do justice for a collaboration