4 Drive

5 Roman Holiday

6 Colors

7 Coming Down

8 Haunting

9 Control

10 Young God

11 Ghost

Deluxe (which switches up the standard tracklist order which is annoying)

5 Hurricane

6 Roman Holiday

7 Ghost

8 Colors

9 Colors Pt II

10 Strange Love

11 Coming Down

12 Haunting

13 Gasoline

14 Control

15 Young God

16 I Walk the Line

Hold Me Down is now on iTunes

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

Hi, where can i see these songs? are they on youtube yet to watch?

I only know a few of Halseys songs, and she sounds amazing. She is going to get huge.

Right now you can find New Americana, Hurricane, Ghost, and her other EP songs on YouTube. Hold Me Down isn't on yet, but it probably will be in a few hours. You'll be able to hear the rest August 28!!

She's also done a few of those songs live, and you can find the live recordings on YouTube for Colors, Control, Castle, and Roman Holiday, but they aren't very good recordings lol

Right now you can find New Americana, Hurricane, Ghost, and her other EP songs on YouTube. Hold Me Down isn't on yet, but it probably will be in a few hours. You'll be able to hear the rest August 28!!

She's also done a few of those songs live, and you can find the live recordings on YouTube for Colors, Control, Castle, and Roman Holiday, but they aren't very good recordings lol

Thanks NewAmericana! thats great!, i look forward to hearing those songs.. the only ones i have heard is Hurricane (my favorite song from her so far- and instantly hooked on it the first time i heard it), similar to how i got hooked on Lana Del Rey, the first time i heard her (Summertime Sadness)..

then i heard "Is there somebody" and got hooked on that one, Ghost is okay too, and New Americana is good to!.. she is gathering a big following already,

and hasn't even dropped a first album yet.. (or just did- badlands). Lots will hear her, as she is touring large venues opening for Imagine dragons right now..

will be interesting to see where she is a year from now.. possibly huge star status.. but anyway, the music is great so far, so would like to hear more, thanks again for the info.

love her, been following her for a while. excited for badlands! i've noticed that she has quite a loyal, vocal group of haters for a relatively new artist, which i thought was kind of random

It's not really surprising because she tends to be really rude/abrasive to fans on Twitter tbh

It's not really surprising because she tends to be really rude/abrasive to fans on Twitter tbh

this. tbh she is really a bitch but her music is so good  :deadbanana:

lovvveee Hold Me Down and i'm really glad New Americana made the album 

TjmiIK4.png

oh @@comeintomybedroom it makes sense you made this thread we are such twins, i love halsey

though she is messy sometimes on twitter

i really love room 93, and badlands comes out on my birthday  :) hold me down is soooo good 

but this is what really made me love her 

this is all i have from her, if anyone has more songs that i dont have plzzz send them my way cause i love her music!!!!

CGiYvMGUAAEjkTn.png

CGiYeExU8AAboI2.png

CGiYsEvVAAAmysZ.png

CGiYkd9UcAE5iJv.png

CGiYXpSUYAAK_do.png

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I think I'm a fan now?

I think.

I like Hold Me Down because of the instrumental. And her voice is kinda cute.

I also like New Americana.

There's hope for this girl, if she changes her attitude I guess.

lABVyGE.png