AKA Lizzy Grant

HOLYCHILD

Every song on tsobptc is amazing :defeated: just wish the title wasnt so long LMFAO

can someone who is good at sleuthing help me find some songs on their first EP called "Tribes" and some other random ones? not sure if im just stupid but I cant find them. :(

'Bombada'

'Asleeping'

'You On My Mind'

'Rest Undress (All Blues)'

and also a song titled 'Mind Speak' (not the ep) and 'Boy Name'

All I found was Watching Waiting, Best Friends and the original version of Diamonds on the Rebound :/

BzhmW.png

I feel like we're never gonna hear the Tribes EP in full tbh. Im pretty sure literally no one knew about them when they dropped that EP. I've looked pretty hard and I couldn't find anything

Someone has scrobbled the whole thing on last.fm and I messaged them but they never replied :(

All I found was Watching Waiting, Best Friends and the original version of Diamonds on the Rebound :/

Can you please send me this or post it? 

I wish they had at least Bombada online somewhere, because they always perform it live. :(

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Please send me the original DOTR too!

I found a few music blogs who reviewed Watching Waiting / Tribes and asked them if they had it. Even some Portuguese Facebook, she read my msg and didn't even reply probably because I used google translate and it was messy.

Demos_copy.png