Sign in to follow this  
Donatien

I NEED HELP! I'm looking for a song with lyrics about sex! :(

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for a song that I saw for the first time on youtube (it was a few years ago). But now I'm just unable to remember it! Please help me!

Some detail about the song:

-10 years max

-about sex 

-the singer is a woman who is very sexy and wearing provocative clothes

-the lyrics are explicit and about sex

-it's not Rihanna/Minaj... But it could have been! 

I think it was a featuring... And the singer is not famous. The video was on youtube and with millions of views. Please, tell me all the songs you know that can fit my description!

Sounds like Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado, along with several other thousand songs

Thank you for your answers but it's not what I'm looking for :( First it is a video-clip with a ''sexy'' woman... But feel free to try again, please! :D

is this a joke

It's not a joke! I don't want to die before hearing this song again! I asked for some help on french discussions, and now I'm here with anglophone people... Hoping you will be better :D

This song is very vulgar and explicit, not like Promiscuous which seems nice and clean in comparison...

To whom who will read this discussion in 10 or 30 years: please, answer too! Maybe you will have a revelation  :flutter:!

I will still be around waiting desperately  :(! Don't hesitate

Contact-me! 

Thank you for your answers but it's not what I'm looking for :( First it is a video-clip with a ''sexy'' woman... But feel free to try again, please! :D

It's not a joke! I don't want to die before hearing this song again! I asked for some help on french discussions, and now I'm here with anglophone people... Hoping you will be better :D

This song is very vulgar and explicit, not like Promiscuous which seems nice and clean in comparison...

To whom who will read this discussion in 10 or 30 years: please, answer too! Maybe you will have a revelation  :flutter:!

I will still be around waiting desperately  :(! Don't hesitate

Contact-me! 

but like...there has been a bajillion songs made between now and ten years ago about sex.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue . They may be able to help. Do you remember any lyrics, singing styles, what the production was like, etc?

Your description does not make it easy, as there are literally going to be thousands of songs about sex and thousands of videos with scantily clad women in the past 10 years.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png