Sign in to follow this  
Pretend

V V

ugh that's still like $18 and way more than I spend on CDs tbh. More than $15 is really ridiculous imo.

There's a chance that Best Buy might have it online since they seem to have stocked her last album and other releases on Kobalt but that's just a guess.

I'm not sure why I paid that much myself but I'm doubting that any B&M stores will stock it since even Ryn's album was nowhere to be found here  :crossed:

There's a chance that Best Buy might have it online since they seem to have stocked her last album and other releases on Kobalt but that's just a guess.

I'm not sure why I paid that much myself but I'm doubting that any B&M stores will stock it since even Ryn's album was nowhere to be found here :crossed:

Well I'll check Best Buy and B&N sometime after its out then. Hate that I won't be contributing to opening day or week sales probably though.

H0bDaqU.gif

So should I sort the album under V V or V V Brown in my iTunes library?

Considering the album is released under V V Brown digitally and V V physically, I don't think she even knows  :usrs: I'm using V V Brown though

Considering the album is released under V V Brown digitally and V V physically, I don't think she even knows :usrs: I'm using V V Brown though

Lmao alright, that's what I'm doing too. I've listened to the album twice now and it didn't really impress me like I expected it to from the previews. The production all sounds nice but idk nothing sticks out or really grabs me. You?

H0bDaqU.gif

Lmao alright, that's what I'm doing too. I've listened to the album twice now and it didn't really impress me like I expected it to from the previews. The production all sounds nice but idk nothing sticks out or really grabs me. You?

I'm sadly in the same boat; strangely I've listened through around 6 times but I can't pick any favourites  :poordat:

Have you listened to Samson & Delilah yet?

Just got the CD today and listening through properly; I see she's got a case of the Little Boots syndrome though (i.e. getting the design/aesthetic right yet not bothering to do a proper booklet  :crossed:)

OmG can you take a photos of booklet please???

Are there lyrics??? :defeated:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

OmG can you take a photos of booklet please???

Are there lyrics??? :defeated:

It's basically a double-sided insert; the cover page is just a colour gradient, the second is the album thank yous, the third has one of the first promo photos we got and the fourth is the album credits. We need to get her to post the lyrics somewhere though because I still can't for the life of me make out the 2nd verse of Lazarus  :flop:

It's basically a double-sided insert; the cover page is just a colour gradient, the second is the album thank yous, the third has one of the first promo photos we got and the fourth is the album credits. We need to get her to post the lyrics somewhere though because I still can't for the life of me make out the 2nd verse of Lazarus :flop:

Noooooo :defeated:

Well queen is replying on twitter and retweeted me once so I'll try to ask her lel

This album is slaying me. Aoty tbh.

I was hyped af but I can't really get into it, it's done nothing for me

Idk she got me.

Her visuals are slaying me so hard.

Album is on repeat. The only songs that I'm not fully into are 'Talk About This' and 'Sacrifice'. 

Instincts is EVERYTHING :defeated: