Sign in to follow this  
Purify

Fanmade covers + other edits by me (Wacko)

Honestly, these are GOLD. They look so clean and official, you are very talented!

The only thing is that, I kno you said you like Neil and try to emulate his work, however the covers feel veeerrry "UV", while they should be a little more "Honeymoon," you know? Like more of a pastel, soft, dreamy feel.

But, seriosuly, well done, these are gorgeous!! :) my jaw dropped.

Thanks! I know they kinda fit the UV aesthetic, the colors are a bit dark and vibrant + I've been using UV outtakes. But as long as we get a new photoshoot I'll use softer, lighter colors  :D .

Omg these are amazing! Ive been trying to emulate neils photography but i cant get it right  :defeated:

it took me so long to figure out how he got these colors lol, until I realized that he uses gradients  :)

Holy shiiiiiiiit you're amazing, this is absolute goals, I'm extremely jealous of your talent :poordat: I'm balder than bald

They're all Amazing, great job !!

These two, especially the last one.. Oh my god. They're gorgeous!

Thanks guys!!  :party:

They're all gorgeous! Especial the first one. You should do this for other songs and not only for Honeymoon

omg thank you! i usually don't make songs' covers but i could take requests  :)

Thought about making a new thread, but ultimately I think that it's better to compile all my edits in one thread instead

made these Ocean Blvd covers recently, following the craziness over THEE Lana x SKIMS collab! i hope you like them and hmu if you need any resource you may need or whatever suggestion/question for me as well!

4QpTPCk.png

k668Nj0.png

overtime i've been perfecting my rendition of neil's work, i just love it and fell in love with the style ever since the first uv promo shoots came out

4ukvKkf.png

8 minutes ago, spinmeround said:

firstly, all of these are amazing, secondly i love the dedication you have, been a fan for at least 8 years now thats so crazy

thank u so much love! been a fan of lana since 2013 then joined the site then forgot my password lmao but here i am again, it's so crazy that i was in middle school when i fell in love with this goddess and now i'm just casually graduating from medical school, wow!

On 1/20/2024 at 9:30 PM, Purify said:

Thought about making a new thread, but ultimately I think that it's better to compile all my edits in one thread instead

made these Ocean Blvd covers recently, following the craziness over THEE Lana x SKIMS collab! i hope you like them and hmu if you need any resource you may need or whatever suggestion/question for me as well!

4QpTPCk.png

k668Nj0.png

i was searching the boards for an alt paradise cover to use for my instrumentals in itunes and came across these oh wow theyre so gorgeous

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23